好了伙計們
Thanks for playing.
謝謝參與
Mind if I sit in?
我能坐這嗎
Oliver Queen.
奧利弗·奎恩
The prodigal son returns.
敗家子回來了
I didn't figure you for someone who would hang out in the glades.
我真沒想到你會來貧民區這種地方
My father used to bring me here after we visited the factory.
我父親常在參觀完工廠后帶我來這兒
There was a Pac-Man machine in the back.
那后面有個精靈吃豆的游戲機
I had the high score for two months.
我的最高紀錄保持了兩個月
The last time I saw your dad,
我最后一次見你父親的時候
he was making a speech,
他在演講
telling my crew not to believe all the gossip,
他告訴我的工友們不要輕信謠言
that there was no way Queen Consolidated
奎恩聯合企業絕不會
was moving production to china.
將生產外包到中國
A week later, they closed the doors.
一周后,公司就關門了
I didn't even get the two-weeks vacation pay due to me.
我甚至沒拿到欠我的兩周假期工資
My father made mistakes.
我父親做錯了
He hurt people.
他傷害了別人
When people are hurt, people are in trouble,
當人們受到傷害,身處困境時
they tend to make the wrong choices.
往往會做出錯誤的決定
Right, Derek?
對嗎,德里克
But those choices don't have to define you,
但是那些選擇不必侷限你
they don't have to define who your family will be,
不必侷限你家人的未來
because there's always one moment
因為總有那么一刻
when you can turn it all around.
能讓你重頭來過
If my father had another chance...
如果我父親有第二次機會
I think he'd do things differently.
我相信他絕不會那么做
But...
但是...
time ran out for him.
時間不等他了
How poetic.
多有詩意啊
That doesn't help me get my house back, now, does it?
不管怎樣我還是拿不回我的房子,不是嗎
No, it doesn't. No, all I can offer you is an apology and a job.
是的,我能給你的只有道歉和一份工作
Queen Consolidated has subsidiaries all over the country.
奎恩聯合企業旗下子公司遍佈全國
I make one phone call, you start next week.
我打一通電話,就能讓你下周開始工作
So what do you say?
你覺得如何
How about I still have some pride left?
我覺得我還是有尊嚴的
I don't need charity from the son of the man who screwed me over.
我不需要毀了我的那個人的兒子來施捨我

Ok.
好吧
If you change your mind...
如果你改變主意的話
You and I have one thing in common.
我們有一個共同點
We're both dealing with the consequences of our fathers' actions.
都得承擔我父親的行為留下的后果
What he did then, that's on him.
他以前做過的,是他的責任
What we do now,
我們現在做的
that's on us.
就是我們的責任了
I've been thinking, baby, maybe you were right.
我在想,也許你是對的
Maybe it's time to hang it up, retire.
也許真的該收手,退休了
But Kyle says we do one more
但是凱爾說如果我們不再做一票
or he'll go out on his own.
他就自己去
Well, if that's what he wants to do, that's his right,
如果他想做,那是他的事
but you and me and Teddy, we're out.
但是你,我和泰迪,我們不干了
I want to quit, too, but I am not leaving without Kyle.
我也想不干了,但我不能拋下凱爾
What's this?
這是什么
I dropped a bug in Derek Reston's jacket.
我在德里克?萊斯頓的衣服裡放了個竊聽器
I thought you were going to give the man a second chance.
我以為你會給他第二次機會
That's what I believe in.
我的確這么想
I also believe in covering all my bases.
但我同樣希望能夠萬無一失
Derek, we can't abandon our son.
德里克,我們不能拋下我們的兒子
After all this time, he wants to end up a winner.
一直以來,他都想成為最后的贏家
Set for life.
一輩子衣食無憂
Otherwise what was the point?
否則這一切都是為了什么
All right.
好吧
One more.
最后一次
Now what?
現在怎么辦
We take them down.
去阻止他們