Hi. Hi. Uh, this is the best I could do on such short notice.
在這么短的時間內,我已經盡力做到最好了。
Okay.
很好,很好。
Oh, uh, Susan, this is, uh, my best man, Steven. He's also my life partner.
哦,呃,蘇珊,這是呃,我的伴郎史蒂夫,也是我的另一半。
Oh, hi. It's nice to meet you.
哦,你好,很高興見到你。
Baby, be, be nice. Come on.
親愛的,友好點兒,好嗎?
I'm sorry you have cancer.
真遺憾,你得了癌癥。
Cancer?
癌癥?
Isn't that the point of this whole charade? Gary said you needed insurance.
這不正是這場游戲的意義所在嗎?Gary說你需要醫保。
Oh, yes. No, no, I do need insurance.
哦,是的。不,不,我確實需要醫保。
I just don't have cancer. I have a wandering spleen.
只是我得的不是癌癥,而是,游動脾。
I said it was like cancer.
我說的是和癌癥差不多的病。
Is there a problem?
有什么問題嗎?
No. No, everything's fine. Uh, let's just go to the chapel. Shall we?
不不,沒什么,呃,我們進教堂吧可以嗎?
I made a wedding cake. I hope you enjoy it.
我做了個結婚蛋糕,希望你喜歡。
So, are we ready to get started?
那么,我們可以開始了?
Oh, do you have a thing to play music?
哦,你們有什么可以放音樂的東西嗎?
I had Steven burn a little wedding mix for us for ambience.
我叫史蒂夫給我們作了個小小的混音婚禮進行曲,來調動氣氛。
Sure, just, um, give me a sec.
好的,恩,請等一下。
Do you have a problem?
你有什么問題嗎?
You said she was sick.
你說她病了。
She is. She has a wandering spleen.
她的確病了,她得了游動脾。
It sounds nothing like cancer. It doesn't even sound real.
聽上去它可不像癌癥,甚至不像一種真的病。
Well, it is. I could die.
啊,它是一種病,我,我可能會死的。
You look fine to me, honey.
親愛的,我覺得你看上去一點事也沒有。
Don't do this.
別這樣。
I have asked you six times to fly with me to Holland to get married
我曾經六次叫你和我一起飛到荷蘭去結婚。
and you always have some lame excuse.
但是你總有莫名其妙的借口。
But the second some chick with a silly disease comes along,
當這個得了一種可笑的病的二手貨出現時,
you drop everything and head for a chapel.
你就什么也不顧地跑到教堂來了。
Oh, no, it's a serious illness.
哦,不,這是一種非常嚴重的病。
See, it just sounds silly 'cause of the word spleen."
病名只是聽起來很可笑,因為有個“脾”字。
What do you want from me?
你要我怎么做?
I want you to worry about my feelings half as much as you worry about your mother's!
我只是想你像關心你媽媽一半那樣關心我。
What is it going to take to make you happy?
你要怎樣才高興呢?
Not go through with the wedding? Is that what you're asking?
不舉行這個婚禮了?這就是你想要的嗎?
Oh, oh! No, no, stop right there.
哦哦!不不,打住。
Okay, I would love to see you two crazy kids get hitched in Holland more than anyone,
聽著,我巴不得你們這對愛人在荷蘭成家。
with the tulips and the clogs in frontof a windmill, the whole shebang.
有郁金香!有木底鞋!有風車!還有小酒店!
But unless I get this surgery, my spleen isgoing to slam straight into my heart and explode.
但如果我不做手術,我的脾就會撞進我的心臟,然后爆炸。
So, you know, seeing as I am just a nice person and I always support gay rights, let's just do this.
所以,你看,看在我是個好人的份兒上而且我一向支持同性戀的權利舉行婚禮吧
And then I'll have a husband and insurance. Nobody gets hurt.
這樣我就能有個丈夫,得到醫保,沒有人會受到傷害。
Steven, why, Steven! It's just...
史蒂夫,為什么?史蒂夫!…真是…
Yeah.
是啊
I'm so sorry. My hands are tied. I'm really sorry.
很抱歉,我無能為力,實在抱歉。
Steven, wait. Steven, where are you going?
史蒂夫,等等,史蒂夫,你去哪兒?