So, Caleb, besides your mother and brother, does anybody else know that you're here?
那么,Caleb,除了你媽媽和哥哥,還有別人知道你在這兒么?
No. You're pretty.
沒有你很漂亮。
Thank you. That's very sweet. So, where have you been living this whole time? Upstairs?
謝謝,很高興聽你這么說。那么,這些時間你都住哪兒?樓上?
No. I just moved upstairs. My room's downstairs.
不是,我剛搬到樓上,我的房間在樓下。
Downstairs?
樓下?
In the basement. You want to see it?
在地下室,你想看一下嗎?
Caleb, have you been down here all these months?
Caleb,你這幾個月一直待在這兒?
Yeah.
是的。
Did your mother make you wear those?
你媽媽給你戴著這些?
Most of the time.
大部分時間是這樣。
Oh, my god! Sweetheart, I don't understand.
天啊,親愛的,我不明白。
Why in the world would your mother treat you that way?
究竟為什么你媽媽這樣待你?
I hurt a girl.
我傷害了一個女孩。
A girl?
一個女孩?
Yeah. And then she died.
是的,然后她死了。
Oh.
哦。
Her name was Melanie. She was pretty. Just like you.
她叫梅蘭尼,她很美,就像你。