Oh, la, la, la, la, la. Right here. Follow the doughnut, people.
噢,拉,拉,拉,拉,拉,就在這兒,跟著這個油炸圈餅。
Here we go. We got some people. Come on, come on. Hey, hey!
我們現在就去,我們有些人了來吧,來吧,嘿嘿。
What's going on?
發生什么事了?
Well, um, Ed bet Tom that he wouldn't eat doughnut out of the toilet.
嗯,Ed跟Tom打賭,他絕對吃不下一個從廁所取出的甜甜圈。
Isn't it disgusting?
這不是很惡心么?
Ah, ah. It's got to be fully dunked.
啊-啊!它必須被完全浸泡。
Now, I don't want the glaze to repel the water.
聽著,我可不想表面上沾著水。
Whoa, slight delay, people. I'm requesting a scrub down.
稍等一下,伙計們我要求擦一下。
Does anybody know where they keep the toilet brush?
誰知到他們把刷子放在哪里了么?
Just for one second, okay? Just for one second.
1秒鐘,好么?就等1秒鐘。
Hey, I never thought I'd have to ask you this,
嘿,我從沒想過我會問你這個問題。
but are you about to eat a doughnut out of the toilet?
但是你真的打算吃一個從廁所撈出來的甜甜圈?
Yeah! For the Galveston Jewelers account.
正是!為了Galveston的寶石帳目。
I don't care! You're not going to do this!
我不在乎這個!你不能這么做!
Look, Lynette, you're the one who told meto find a way to click with Ed.
聽著,Lynette,是你讓我找個方法和Ed交涉。
Well, now we've got our thing, and it's paying off for me!
現在我們得到了我們要的,它將給我錢。
That's because Ed gets off on humiliating you. Please, don't do this!
那是因為Ed在羞辱你,求求你,別這么做!
We're waiting, Scavo!
我們在等你,Scavo!
Tom, Tom, Tom!
Tom,Tom,Tom!
Okay, okay, what now?"
好,好,現在怎么樣?
This is my moment.
這是我的決定。