Sometimes she is a little hard tostomach, but she means well.
雖然有時候她讓人難以忍受,但是總體來說不錯。
That's, that’s...
好吧,就是說…
Oh, here she is.
你好!噢,她來了。
I came as soon as I got your message. Is this...?
我一收到你的短信就來了,這是…
This is Gary Grantham, your future ex-husband.
這是加里·格蘭瑟姆,你未來的準丈夫。
Wow, nice to meet you.
哇哦,很高興見到你。
Okay, listen, um, I've got to meet a client.
好吧,聽著,嗯,我還有個客戶要見。
I've got to go, so just talk amongst yourselves, and you two make a very handsome couple.
現在得走了,那么隨便聊聊,你們真是一對俊男美女。
So, do you want to get married on Wednesday?
你愿意在星期三結婚么?
Because Thursday and Friday I'm out of town.
因為星期四和星期五我不在這兒。
Oh! Oh, yeah sure, that's, Wednesday's great.
噢!噢,可以。當然,我是說,星期三很不錯。
Well, I'm, I'm just curious. How did Edieconvince you to do this so quickly?
我,我只是好奇,伊迪是怎么在這么短的時間內就說服你的?
Well, she explained your situation to me.
他跟我說明了你的情況。
I'm sort of in need of a fake bride myself, so I figured, what the heck?
我正急著找一個掛名新娘,所以我同意了,管它的。
Why would you need a fake bride?
為什么你需要一個掛名新娘?
I'm gay and I've never come out to my mother.
啊,我是個同性戀。并且我永遠無法對我媽媽坦誠這件事。
Really?
真的?
Yeah. At first, I just didn't wantto upset her. Then she got older,
開始,我只是不想讓她難過,后來她年紀大了,
she got emphysema and diverticulitis, and I started thinking,
得了肺氣腫和憩室炎,我開始思考,
if I just kept my mouth shut, then one day nature would take its course
只要我閉口不提,她終將離開,
and we could avoid what is sure to be a very ugly scene.
那我們就可以避免一個必定非常糟糕的場面。
So what changed?
那么是什么改變了?
She told me at her eighty-first birthday party last month the only reason
上個月在她81歲生日的時候她告訴我,她堅持到現在的唯一原因,
she's hanging on is to see me get married.
是希望能看到我結婚。
Oh. Oh, so by marrying me...
噢,噢。所以只要和我結婚…
Yeah, I'd get my inheritance that much sooner.
是的,我也將更快得到遺產。
No, but mostly, I want to make sure she's happy. Well, you seem very nice, Susan.
不,最主要的是,我想讓她開心。你看起來非常不錯,Susan。
Uh, it will be a pleasure being married to you.
啊,和你結婚會是一件非常令人。
Uh, likewise.
愉快的事。
Here, you can finish the rest of the fries.
就這樣,你可以把剩下的吃完。