The Big Bang Theory,《生活大爆炸》
Penny:Do you mind if I stay here tonight?
佩妮:你介意我今晚住在這里嗎?
Leonard:No, take the couch, or my bed. I just got new pillows. Hypo-allergenic.
萊納德:當然不,你睡沙發或者我的床。我剛買了新枕頭,防過敏的。
Penny:The couch is good.
佩妮:沙發就行。
Sheldon:Hold that thought. Leonard, a moment.
謝爾頓:先別輕舉妄動,萊納德,過來一下。
Leonard:Let me guess. You have a problem with this.
萊納德:讓我猜猜看,你對此有意見。
Sheldon:Where do I begin? It's up to you. Crazy person's choice. Well, first, we don't have houseguests. Frankly, if I could afford the rent, I'd ask you to leave.
謝爾頓:我該從哪兒說起呢?你自己做主,瘋子的選擇。首先,我們不留宿客人。說實話,如果我付得起房租會把你也趕走的。
Leonard:Your friendship means a lot to me as well. What else?
萊納德:你的友誼對我來說也很重要。還有什么?
Sheldon:Well...our earthquake supplies. We have a two-man, two-day kit.
謝爾頓:好吧…我們的地震補給,我們是兩個人、兩天的裝備包。
Leonard:So?
萊納德:那又怎樣?
Sheldon:So if there's an earthquake and the three of us are trapped here, we could be out of food by tomorrow afternoon.
謝爾頓:如果發生了地震,我們三個人被困在這里,到明天下午我們就會斷糧了。