Don’t brush your hair at the table.
別在飯桌旁邊梳頭。
Are you talking to me? Does thismean you’ve finally forgiven me?
你是在和我說話嗎?那是不是代表你已經原諒我了?
Why should I? You betrayed this family and you're not even sorry.
為什么原諒你?你背叛了家人,卻毫無歉意。
Don’t be such a drama queen.
別這么小題大做的。
If the Apple Whites go to the police and tellthem that your brother ran over Mrs. Solis,
如果Apple Whites家的人去找警察,告訴他們是你哥哥撞了Solis太太,
he could go to prison. How can you not understand that?"
他就會坐牢了,你怎么就不懂呢?
They won’t talk about Andrew as long as you don’t go to the police about Caleb.
他們就不會提Andrew,這個Caleb到底是干什么的?
What does Caleb do exactly? And why on earth are they hiding him?
他們把他藏起來究竟是為了什么?
Why don’t you go to Mrs. Apple White
干嗎不去找Apple White太太?
and tell her you really need to know what’s going on?
告訴她,你想知道事情真相呢?
I bet if you were really nice, she'd tell you the truth.
如果你態度夠好,我肯定她會告訴你實情的。
Is that what you really think Danielle?
你真的是這么想的嗎,Danielle?
I should go to Mrs. Apple White, be nice, and then she’ll hand over all her secrets?
我應該去找Apple White太太,和氣地讓她告訴我所有的秘密?
Yeah.
對。
When I was young, my stepmother told me that I very lucky.
在我小的時候我的后媽說我很幸運。
I possessed beauty, wit, cunning, and insight.
我擁有美貌、才智、心計、與見識。
These were weapons all women needed to survive in the world.
這是全世界的女人都需要的四種武器。
So?
所以呢?
So take good care of your looks, Danielle.
所以專注于你的美貌,Danielle。
You don’t have any other weapons at your disposal.
除了這,你一無所有。