You know when Ed’s on the warpath.
在工作上幫我一把。
I can’t protect you. You’re going to have to find a way to click with Ed yourself.
我不能袒護你,你得自己想辦法和Ed溝通。
And then the pig, he rubshis stomach and he goes,
然后這支豬蹭了蹭肚皮說到
‘Snort, snort. Farm Fresh, buddy, will make a piggy out of you, too.'
“來點新鮮農場熏肉嗎?你也可以一樣強壯”
So, the pig actually eats the bacon?
這么說,這豬還真要把肉吃下去?
Uh huh, yeah.
對。
I don’t see the client doing a happy dance over the whole cannibalism theme.
我看拿自相殘殺的主題,可很難讓客戶買帳。
Well, Tom, why don’t you pitch him the other idea you came up with last night?
Tom,干嗎不說說你昨天晚上想到的那個點子?
You know the one people love bacon so much they want to keep it a secret.
就是熏肉大受歡迎,大家都把它當成秘密的那個。
What, like a secret underground society of bacon eaters?
怎么,就好比是個熏肉消費者的秘密地下社會?
Well, at my college fraternity where, you know, everybody wanted in,
就和我大學時候的兄弟會差不多,大家都想往里擠,
but we only took the coolest guys.
可我們只要那些最酷的。
What, you were Greek?
你曾經加入Greek?
Yeah, Alpha Tau Omega.
是ΑΤO(兄弟會的一種)。
I was Phi Kappa.
我原來是Φκ(兄弟會的一種)。
You?
就你?
And I don’t remember you having to be that cool to play JTL.
我怎么不記得你會酷到玩JTL。
Look, if I had a nickel for every Phi Kap that I tied naked to a freeway sign...
如果我還有一枚所有Φκ在高速公路標志上,被我貼過“裸體”的紀念幣。
Scavo, if you were my pledge, I'd have made you my bitch.
Scavo,如果你立誓加入,那我就讓你做我的下手。
Oh you think so?
哦,你這么以為?
You know what? I’m liking this whole fraternity angle.
知道嗎,我喜歡這兄弟會的點子。
Yeah! Let’s talk about it over lunch. You’re buying.
恩,咱們午飯的時候談你買單。
Go!
去啊。