So, like, Iast night, amazing.
是這么回事 昨晚真是棒極了
This morning,she couldn't get away fast enough.
但今早她卻像逃難一樣離開
Any chance there was a little, shaIl we say,disappointment on her part?
那會不會是不怎么樣? 對她來說
No. What? No. None.At all.
什么? 不 不可能,絕對不可能
Well-- No, no, no. It was fine.
嗯...不會的 昨晚很不錯
Fine's not good enough, dude.
很不錯可不夠
It was better than fine.It was a soIid A.Minus. B plus, A minus. A minus.
比很不錯要好很多,百分百能得A 還是A- B+ 應該是A- A-
I hate VaIentine's Day.
我討厭情人節
Why can't these guys deliver their flowers to their girlfriends themselves?
為什么這些家伙不能親自給他們女友送花?
Wait, what?
等一下 你說什么?
They just dump them in the mailroom.I mean, if they don't wanna take the time to--
他們就這樣扔在收件室門口。要是他們真的不想花時間...
Whoa, whoa, whoa.It's Valentine's Day today?
噢 噢 噢 今天是情人節?
HeIlo?
看到沒?
Happy VaIentine's Day.
情人節快樂
Wha--? No, it's a Monday.Valentine's Day always falls on a Thursday.
什...? 不是吧 今天是星期一啊,情人節不是都在星期四嗎
That's Thanksgiving, Hoosier-head.
那是感恩節 火星人
Really?You're 25. You thought that for 25 years?
真的?你都25歲了 難道你25年都這么認為?
Dude, he's from Indiana.They only celebrate Love Your Cousin Day.
伙計 這家伙是印第安納來的,他們那里只慶祝家庭節日
No, you're thinking of Kentucky. Of course Liz was acting weird this morning.
沒這回事 那是肯塔基 這就能說得通為什么Liz今早怪怪的
You do have something planned for tonight, right?
你今晚有計劃吧?
How could I have something planned for tonight? I didn't even know until right now.
怎么可能有計劃? 我剛剛才知道