What are you doing?
你干嘛呢?
Sorry, I-- Excuse me,I was trying to close the window.
抱歉 我只是想關個窗
I'm sorry.
對不起
No. For leaning on my shoulder? Come on,it's the Ieast I could do. A 14-hour flight.
沒關系,借個肩膀嘛,小事一樁 畢竟要飛14小時呢
Oh, God, that's better.
哦天啊 好多了
You on active duty?
你在服役嗎?
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Two bars. Is that lieutenant?
兩條杠 是中尉嗎?
Two bars is the captain.
兩條杠是上校
You have a loved one in L.A.?
你在洛杉磯有愛人嗎?
Well, I'm sure he'Il be happy to see you.
他見到你肯定高興壞了
How long--? How Iong has it been since you've been home?
你有多久沒回家了?
EIeven months.
11個月了
And how long do you get to stay?
你這次能呆多久?
Just tiIl tomorrow.
就到明天
Wow. Fourteen-hour flight both ways just for one night.
哇哦 一個單程就是14小時 只為呆一晚
Wow, that's romantic.
哇哦 太浪漫了
You're a romantic.I mean, that's quite a vesture.
你真是浪漫 真令人感動
That's commitment.
這就是承諾
You on Facebook?
你有臉譜網嗎?