He's the first decent guy I've dated in a long time.
他是我第一個正式交往了這么久的靠譜的男人
It's going that well, huh?
進展很順利吧?
I am so sick of dating.I'm so jealous of you guys.
我真是厭倦了約會 真嫉妒你們
When do I get to meet the phantom physician?
什么時候讓我見見這位神秘醫師啊?
I think soon.You guys got plans tonight?
快了吧,今晚有安排嗎?
No. He has to go to San Francisco,so we're gonna talk on the phone.
沒,他要去舊金山,我們就只能通電話了
You know what you should do?You shouId fly up and surprise him.
你知道你該怎么做嗎? 你應該飛過去 給他個驚喜
You think so? Yeah. Why not?
真的嗎?是啊 為什么不呢?
No.Come on.
不要吧,拜托
I don't know where he's staying--
我都不知道他住哪里
You make a call, you find out.What's the big deal?
打個電話不就知道了 這有什么難的?
God, you realIy think I should go?Why not?
天啊 我真的要去嗎?為什么不呢?
Come on, it's Valentine's Day.You don't think. You just do.
拜托,今天是情人節唉,不要思考,去做就是了