Edgar, we said we were not gonna give each other presents this year.
Edgar 我們不是說好今年不互贈禮物了嘛
I know, I Iied.
我知道 我騙你的
So did I.Wow.
我也是,哇哦
Today's the day I make most of my dough.I deliver love-grams to businesses.
今天是我大賺一筆的日子我為大家傳遞愛的信息
I even delivered a breakup-gram today.
我今天還傳遞了一個分手信息呢
Folks, from the chubby messenger of love himself that Valentine's Day is about love.
朋友們,肥肥的愛情信使說情人節就滿滿的都是愛
It's about romance.It's about commercialism that--
充滿濃情蜜意 商家盈利
Found the glue, Grandma.
找到膠水了 外婆
Well, good.
嗯 真乖
This is really a hard day for him because they used to make handcrafted cards together.
他今天肯定很難受,以往他們都會一起做手工賀卡
Well, maybe we should've offered to do that with him.
我們應該和去他一起做
I did.
我提過了
But he said it was onIy fun when it was with his mother.
但他說和他媽媽一起做才有趣
So, Edison...what are we doing for breakfast today?
Edison...早餐時間你在干嘛呀?
I can't eat, Grandpa.
我吃不下 外公
Who said that? So you can't eat?
誰說的? 誰不讓你吃嗎?
What's the matter? What's the matter, you sick?
怎么啦? 告訴我 你是不是病了?
Yeah. Lovesick.
是啊 相思病