There she is!The future Mrs. Reed Bennett!
看看誰來了!未來的Reed Bennett夫人!
Oh, chrysanthemums.
哦 菊花啊
Hi, babe.
寶貝
Hi, baby.
寶貝
Hello, fiancée.
我親愛的未婚妻
It sounds weird. Have you said it yet?Nikki, take over for a minute.
聽起來很別扭,你這樣說過了嗎?尼基,先替我一下
Come this way.
這邊來
Wait, these are for you.I knew they were for somebody.
稍等片刻,這是給你的,我就知道你有人要送
Sarah, have you met my fiancée?
Sarah 見過我未婚妻嗎?
Hi, Morley.
嗨 Morley
Hi.I just like saying it. I feel so grown-up.
嗨,說出來真不錯 感覺一下成熟了
Next, please!
下一位 謝謝!
Look what you forgot.See, that is....Is one empty hand.
看看你忘帶什么了,這不是....空空如也的一只手
Oh, yeah.Don't be mad.
這個,別生氣啊
Mad? Why would I be mad?I'm concerned.
生氣? 為什么?我只是關心一下
Well, just....Do you have any idea what it wouId be like at work today if I wore that thing?
因為...你知道要是我今天戴著去上班會怎么樣么?
I mean, peopIe wiIl be asking me--"Where'd you get the big ring?"
人們會不停的問東問西..."你在哪兒弄到這戒指的?"
You know, "How many bridesmaids?"And, "How did he do it?"
"會有幾個伴娘?""他是怎么求婚的?"
"Gonna have kids? How many?"
"會要孩子嗎? 幾個?"
Three.
三個
What?
什么?
Two dogs, and maybe some chickens.
兩只狗 再養點雞也不錯
We can taIk about it. We don't have to.
這不過這些可以再商量 也不一定
Sweetheart, I just think right now...it would be better if maybe we could just keep it a secret.
寶貝 我只是認為...如果能不立刻公開這個消息會比較好一點
Where are you from?
你老家在哪兒?
I am from Ruse.
我老家是Ruse
AIl right, you guys can start a BuIgarian village together. AIl right.Oh, my God, look, there's the bride. Hi.
非常好 你們倆可以建一個保加利亞村子.噢 看看誰來了 新娘
Listen, I calIed my BFF, Tony.He is aIready on the dress.
聽我說 我跟我最好的朋友Tony說了,他已經著手準備婚紗了
He does all the gowns in Vegas.Cher, Celine, Carrot Top.
拉斯維加斯幾乎所有的女裙都是他做的,雪兒 席琳 胡蘿卜纓(喜劇演員)
This is going to be so much fun!Oh, my God, it's--
到時肯定棒極了!老天啊 想起來就...
Breathe, breathe.
深呼吸 深呼吸
I have to breathe.
我要深呼吸
Okay.
好了
See what I mean?
懂我的意思了嗎?
Yep, I get it.
嗯...懂了