Hi. Come on in.
嗨,請進。
So, spill it. What's the scoop on the Applewhites?
那么,透露一下吧!Applewhites家什么事?
Um, about that, um...
恩,這個嗎...恩...
Oh, Bree, come on, dish already!
哦,Bree,快點,盤子都準備好了!
Well, perhaps I got more excited than I should have, but I recently found out that Betty Applewhite is quite the poker player,
好吧,或許比我已知的還要好,我最近發現Betty Applewhite是個打牌的好手,
and so, I have, uh, invited her to join our weekly game.
所以,哦,我請他加入我們的周末聚會
Hello, everybody. I hope you brought yourcheckbooks because I am feeling lucky.
大家好。但愿你們都帶了支票本來,因為我感覺今天手氣很好。
Everyone understands the nature of war.
所有人都明白戰爭規律。
I raise.
我跟。
We also understand that victory dependson the cards that we have been dealt.
我們也明白勝利得靠我們打出去的牌。
Some, when faced with a bloody battle, simply give in.
有些人,面對一場血戰的時候,會草草放棄。
But for some, surrender is unacceptable.
但對有些人,投降是不可接受的
Well, Bree, what are you gonna do?
好吧,Bree,你打算怎么辦?
Even though they know it will be a fight...
即使他們知道將會是一場...
I'll raise you.
我也跟。
...to the death.
...死戰。