They dance, looking into the eyes of each other. Minutes later, they are back to their seats, Roy raises his cup.
他們注視著對方的眼睛,翩翩起舞。幾分鐘后,他們回到座位上,羅伊舉杯。
Roy: To you.
羅伊:為你干杯。
Myra: Thank you.
邁拉:謝謝。
Roy: To us. I still don't get it, not quite.
羅伊:為我們干杯。我還不懂,不很懂。
Myra: What?
邁拉:什么?
Roy: Your face. It's all youth, all beauty.
羅伊:你的臉:真年輕,真漂亮。
Myra: What is it you still don't get?
邁拉:你還不懂什么?
Roy: You know when I left you this afternoon I couldn't remember what you looked like, not for the life of me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like, I couldn't remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what you looked like.
羅伊:你知道,今天下午我要離開你時,我怎么也記不清你長什么模樣,無論如何也想不起來。我就想,她很美嗎?她很丑嗎?她長什么樣子,我就是想不起來。我只好今晚去劇院看看你的長相。
Myra: And do you think you'll remember me now?
邁拉:你認為你現在會記住我了嗎?
Roy: I think so. I think so. for the rest of my life.
羅伊:我想是的。我想是的,終生難忘。
Myra: But, what is it about me you still don't get?
邁拉:可是,你對我還有什么不懂?
Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you will enjoy "The Farewell Waltz. "
男人:女士們、先生們,現在是今晚最后一曲。我希望你們會喜歡《告別華爾茲舞曲》。
Roy: I'll tell you later. Let's dance now. The candles go out one by one. Their whole world is surrounded by the softness of music.
羅伊:我過會兒告訴你,現在跳舞吧。燭光相繼熄滅,整個世界都沉寂在柔和的音樂之中。
Myra: What does it mean, these candles?
邁拉:這些燭光是什么意思?
Roy: You'll find out.
羅伊:你會明白的。