Friends,《老友記》
A:I don't want to steal your stupid thunder.
甲:我不想搶你的笨鋒頭。
B:Why else would you have made out with Ross?
乙:還有什么原因你會和羅斯親熱?
A:Got me.
甲:我不知道。
B:Easy,mimey, the moment has passed. It ain't gonna happen.
乙:別亂來,時機已逝,不會發生了。
A:It'd be nice if I could have this night.
甲:如果今晚的注意力都在我身上就好了。
B:I never wanted any part of your night.
乙:我沒有想要過搶你的鋒頭。
A:No one was supposed to see us.
甲:不應該有人看到我們的。
B:Is that why you did it in the secret hallway, where nobody ever goes?
乙:所以你們就在秘密走廊上做 因為沒有人會到那兒去?
A:Rachel, I've been thinking.
甲:瑞秋,我想過了。
B:I don't think us getting together tonight is such a good idea.
乙:我覺得我們今晚 在一起的主意不是很好。
A:I'm calling it off.
甲:我退出。
B:Way to save your dignity,my man.
乙:挽救尊嚴的好方法。
A:Mon, why, why would I ever want to take away from your night?
甲:摩妮卡,我為什么要搶走 屬于你的晚上?
B:I don't know, maybe you feel a little resentful.
乙:我不知道,也許你有一點生氣。
A:Maybe you thought you'd get married first.
甲:你以為你會先結婚的。
B:Maybe you can't stand that your formerly fat friend is getting married before you.
乙:也許你不能忍耐你那個以前很胖的朋友會先結婚。