One Bomb Pop. Two dollars.
一個棒棒冰 2美金
Sell you a lickfor a nickel.
添一口 一分錢
So Risky took his biggest risk of all. He got a job.
所以Risky冒了一個最大的風險 他找了份工作
You 10 minutes late. Sorry,man.
你遲到了10分鐘 抱歉 伙計
Look,Iappreciateyou hiring me,but I haven't had a regularjob in ten years.
我很感激你雇傭了我 但是我10年沒有過正常的工作
But,hey-- I'm here and I'm ready.
但是俺來啦 時刻準備著
Yeah. Ready to give my father high blood pressure.
對 時刻準備著讓我老爸飆血壓
Look,I'd like to help you out,but be late tomorrow,and that's it.
我很樂意幫你 但是明天再遲到 你就被炒了
Tanya loved her TV time.
Tanya喜愛她的電視時光
And to her,TV time meantno Drew time.
對于她來說 電視時光意味著沒有Drew的時光
What do you think you're doing? I'm sitting down.
你要做什么? 我要坐下
You can't sit in Daddy's chair.
你不能坐在爸爸的椅子上
You're the one taking upthe whole couch.
你一個人占了整張沙發
So? Sit on the floor.
那又怎樣? 你可以坐在地板上
I don't want to siton the floor. Well,I'm telling Daddy.
我不想坐在地板上 那我就要告訴爸爸
Telling Daddy what?
告訴爸爸什么?
Telling Daddy that youbroke his chair.
告訴爸爸你弄壞了他的椅子
You are going to bein so much trouble.
你有大麻煩了
You're sure youcan't do this? I can't.
你確定你不能幫我嗎? 我不能
My cousin from southJersey wants to drive me around Brooklyn and listento "Born in the USA.”
我南澤西的表姐想開車帶我游覽布魯克林 聽"出生在美國"(老歌)
What? It's a long story.
什么? 說來話長
But,I've gotta get some help with this. I don't get it.
我需要找人教我 我不明白
If your mom knows algebra,why don't you want her to tutor you?
你媽既然會代數 你為什么不想她教你?
'Cause when I'm working with her,I never learn anything.
因為我要是跟她學 我永遠也學不到東西
She's like Bobby Knight. All she does is scream and point.
她就像Bobby Knight(著名籃球教練) 只會指指點點大叫一通
But I stuck with it,sure that my hard workwould pay off.
但是我只有認了 確保我的努力不會白費
No!No! What are you doing?
不!不! 你在做什么?
N plus five over minus 16 equals minus one.
(n+5)/(-16) = -1
What's the answer? I don't know.
答案是什么? 我不知道
No,no,no! The other side.
不 不 不! 另外一邊
What difference does it make?
有啥區別?
What difference does it make?
有啥區別?
Note to self: when dealing with the irrefutable scienceof numbers,
教訓: 在處理不能反駁的數學時
don't ask "What differencedoes it make?”
不要問"有啥區別?"
If you put it on thatside,it's wrong.
如果你把它移到另一邊 那就是錯了
That's the difference.
這就是區別
No!
不!
Wrong!
錯!
That's wrong! Incorrect!
錯! 不正確!
Uh-uh! No!
哎啊! 不!