Boy,what are these words?
孩子 到底都哪七個詞?
Write them down
寫下來
When I was writing these words down
當我寫的時候
I realized they were more silly than dirty
我忽然發現這些詞真是愚蠢至極
You said this?!
你說這些了?!
Look at this
看看這個
I never even say this
我都沒說過
Why would you say this?!
你為什么要說這些?!
I was trying to be funny
我只是想變得風趣點兒
Oh,you're gonna feel mighty funny when I beat the...
等我打的你說第一個詞之后
number one out of you
你會覺得更有趣的
Look,they're the seven words you can't say on TV
看 這7個是不能在電視上說的詞
Where does it say you can say 'em in school?
難道就能在學校說了嗎?
And why would you think that something like this is funny anyway?
你為什么覺得這些就是有趣的呢?
It's no worse than Redd Foxx
這不比Redd Foxx的笑話差啊
Where did you hear Redd Foxx? Here
你在哪兒聽到的Redd Foxx? 這兒
What do you mean "here"?
這兒是什么意思?
A few nights ago y'all were playing the records and I heard it
就是那天晚上你們放唱片的時候我聽見的
Some parents would blame themselves not mine???
有些家長會因此責怪自己 我的除外
Who is this anyway?
你到底是聽誰說的這個?
George Carlin
George Carlin
George Carlin from Car Wash?
洗車的George Carlin?
Yeah
對啊
No wonder his part in that movie was so small
怪不得他的戲份那么少呢
If he'd have said anything else they wouldn't have been able to put it out
要是他再多說兩句估計那片子就不能播了
I'm sorry
對不起
Chris,if you're interested in comedy that's fine Chris
你喜歡喜劇是好事兒
but some things are not appropriate for your age
不過有些東西不適合你這個年紀
Just because we listen to Redd Foxx don't mean you're supposed to
我們聽Redd Foxx 并不能說明你就能聽
There's a reason why we waited for you to go upstairs and fall asleep
我們等你們上樓睡覺之后再聽是有原因的
You can't understand comedy like this
你理解不了那樣的喜劇
I understood it
我能理解
You understood which one?
你理解哪個了?
All of them
都能理解
The one about the lady with the funny lips?
女人的嘴唇長的很可笑的那個?
Yeah
對
The one about making sandwiches?
做三明治的那個?
Yeah
對
The one about the black sheep?
黑羊的那個?
Yeah
對啊
The one about the Fukawi Indian?
Fukawi印第安人的那個?
Yeah
對
Boy,where did you learn all of this?
孩子 你從哪兒知道這些的?
I don't know I just picked it up
不知道 就是能理解唄
Chris,look,the point is this is not comedy for children
Chris 看 問題是 這不是兒童喜劇
Next time I find out you're telling these type of jokes
如果下次我發現你再講這種笑話
you're gonna get more than suspended
就不是休學的問題了
You done?
你說完了?
Yeah,why?
是啊 怎么了?
'Cause as far as I'm concerned
因為據我所知
this time is next time
這已經是下一次了
Number three...!
第..三..個..詞!