Up,《飛屋環游記》
A:Thank you, but I don't need any help! Proceed.
甲:謝謝,但我說了不需要! 說吧。
B:Good afternoon...
乙:下午好。
A:But skip to the end!
甲:跳到最后吧!
B:See these? These are my Wilderness Explorer badges.
乙:看到這些了嗎? 這些是我野外探險的徽章。
A:You may notice one is missing. It's my Assisting the Elderly badge.
甲:你可能注意到少了一枚。那是幫助老人的徽章。
B:If I get it, I will become a Senior Wilderness Explorer.
乙:如果拿到了,我就能成為高級野外探險隊員了。
A:The wilderness must be explored!
甲:野外探險去啊!
B:It's gonna be great! There's a big ceremony,
乙:那樣就太棒了! 會有個表彰大會。
A:and all the dads come, and they pin on our badges.
甲:老爸們都會去并給我們別上徽章。
B:So, you want to assist an old person?
乙:所以說你想幫助老人家?
A:Yep! Then I'll be a Senior Wilderness Explorer.
甲:是的! 這樣我就能升高級了。
B:Have you ever heard of a snipe?
乙:你聽說過沙錐鳥嗎?
A:Snipe?
甲:沙錐鳥?
B:A bird. Beady eyes.
乙:一種鳥。眼睛小而圓。
A:Every night it sneaks into my yard and gobbles my poor azaleas.
甲:每晚都溜進我的院子偷吃杜鵑花。
B:I'm elderly and infirm. I can't catch it. If only someone could help me.
乙:我又老又弱,抓不到它。如果有人幫我就好了。
A:Me, me! I'll do it!
甲:我! 我! 我幫您!