My friends call me Shecky the Bookie.
朋友都叫我外圍Shecky
And what do you want?
有何貴干?
Word on the street is you're pretty good at picking ball games.
到處都流傳說你很擅長賭球
Nah,I'm just lucky.
沒啦 只不過走狗屎運而已
They build casinos on your kind of luck.
都你那么走運 就可以開個賭場了
Look,your friend Doc,he needs to get unlucky.
聽著 你的朋友Doc 他得走背運
And he needs to get unlucky tonight.
他今晚得走背運
And if he doesn't,I'm gonna see you tomorrow.
如若不然 明天我來找你
And you don't want to see me tomorrow.
明天你不想見到我吧
I didn't want to see you today.
我今天就不想見到你
Capiche?
知道了嗎? (Capiche意大利語的"你知道了嗎")
I wonder if that's Italian for "Did you just wet your pants?
懷疑這是意大利語的 "你被嚇尿褲子了吧?
Dude,this is bad.
兄弟 真是糟糕
Tell me something I don't know.
說些我不知道的吧
The estimated weight of the earth is six sextillion tons.
地球的質量約是6乘以10的21次方噸
Greg,that was a rhetorical question.
Greg 是反問句
Sorry.
對不起
I to you this was going to happen.
我跟你說這個真的會應驗的
Chris,there's only one way out.
Chris 現在只有一條路了
And what's that?
說來聽聽?
We can disguise you as a Dominican.
我們可以偽裝成多明我會神甫 (圣多明我創建的布道兄弟會)
You'll speak Spanish and move to the Bronx.
你學會西班牙語 搬到布魯克斯
We'll call you Salvador Armando Guillermo Sanchez Garcia Morales.
改名叫 Salvador Armando Guillermo Sanchez Garcia Morales
You'll never see your family again, but you won't have to pick any more games.
你再也見不到家人了 但你不用再幫人猜球賽了
Or I could just pick the wrong team
或者我可以故意猜錯
and everybody will think I'm a loser again and then nobody will ask me to pick anymore.
所有人都覺得我很垃圾 以后就沒人會再讓我猜球賽了
You could try that,too.
那也可以試試
Baby,what are you doing?
寶貝在做什么呢?
Trying to beat Drew at checkers.
想怎么下跳棋贏過Drew
Well,shouldn't he be playing? No.
他不跟你玩嗎? 不是
Because he bet me three dollars that I couldn't beat him.
因為他跟我賭3美元 說我下不過他
So I can't play him again till I think I can win.
所以在我想出對策前 我不會跟他下
Baby,you know your mother doesn't like gambling.
寶貝 你知道你老媽和我不喜歡賭博
Checkers is just supposed to be for fun.
下跳棋只是為了娛樂
It was fun.
本來是很有趣的
But every time Drew wins,he starts teasing me, and I just want to beat him until he cries!
可是每次他贏了就會取笑我 我只是想讓他輸得哭鼻子
So,you know,it could be fun again.
這樣就又會變得很有趣了
I see why Drew is beating you.
我知道Drew為什么會贏你了
Why?
什么原因?
You've got to think before you move.
三思而行
Strategize. Strategize?In hcheckers?
用戰術 戰術? 下跳棋?
You're not playing checkers,you're playing Drew.
不是在下跳棋 而是在玩Drew
It's like.
這么說吧