Back at Doc's,he was more concerned with the line on the game
話說Doc 比起收款機
than the line at the cash register.
他更關心比賽
But I think Dallas is gonna take this one.
我想這場比賽達拉斯小牛勝出
You're going with Dallas over Portland?
你覺得達拉斯小牛會贏波特蘭開拓者?
You should be committed,old man.
你輸定了 老頭子
You know what? You both need to be committed.
知道嗎?你們兩個都要輸的
Hey,Chris,what you think,man?
喂 Chris 你怎么看啊?
Well,who's he supposed to be,Jimmy the Greek?
他又是哪位 希臘人Jimmy?
No,that's Chrissy the Black.
不是 他是黑俠Chrissy
He called me that even before he knew I could pick games.
在知道我會猜球之前 他也是這么叫我的
So,brother man,what you know?
那兄弟 你怎么看啊?
Well,I know that the Portland defense is way too weak in transition to stop Aguirre and Blackman.
波特蘭開拓者在防守上輪換轉位實在太差 防不住Aguirre和Blackman
Plus,the Mavericks have something to prove so they're going to come out hard.
小牛隊有實力大展身手
So I'm gonna have to go with Dallas.
我比較看好達拉斯
And-and why should I listen to you?
我憑什么聽你的?
Well,don't and lose your money.
不聽? 那你就等著輸錢吧
You know I lsot a side bet with somebody as dumb as you are.
我跟一個人打賭贏了 那人跟你一樣傻
No,we gonna see who's gonna lose some money.
我們走著瞧
Well,bet me double that.
我下2倍的注
Win or lose,I bet I'm in trouble.
無論輸贏 我都惹麻煩了
Well,well,well,if it ain't Chrissy the Black.
哇 哇 這不是黑俠Chrissy嘛
I thought we was supposed to be friends, young blood.
我以為我們是朋友啊 小子
What are you talking about?
你說什么呢?
Doc had a little side bet on the Dallas game.
跟Doc賭達拉斯隊的人
I was the side bet.
就是我
And I know you wouldn't listen 'cause your name is Risky,not Smarty.
我猜你不想聽我說 "因為你叫風險投機 又不叫自作聰明"
Wait,what happened?
等等 怎么了?
I lost,that's what happened.
我輸了 就這樣
If I had known you were giving Doc his pitch, I wouldn't even bet him.
如果我知道是你告訴Doc的 我壓根就不會跟他賭
For the first time I realized,that while Doc was winning money,somebody was losing.
那是我第一次意識到 Doc贏了 必然有別人輸錢
What?You're in on this?
什么? 你擅長這個?
He ain't in on nothing.
他什么都不懂
I just give him a little taste when I win.
不過是我贏錢時給他點小甜頭而已
Well,if you're so on the money,uh, how about tonight's game?
既然你對賭這么在行 那今晚的比賽會怎樣?
Oh,that's a big game.
可是場大比賽
There's gonna be a lot of money on the line.
下注的人可不少
Come on,man.
說吧 伙計
Help me out just so I can win my money back.
幫幫我把 好讓我把本收回來
All right,just don't tell anybody.
好吧 別跟人說
I won't tell anybody,it's just between us.
我不會跟人說的 就我倆知道
Translation: "I'm telling everybody.
言外之意"我會召告天下"
" You ever notice how nervous you get when a big black car is following you.
一輛黑色的大轎車跟著你 你知道那多讓人緊張嗎?
You're Chris,right? Who are you?
你就是Chris? 你是誰?
Shecky the Bookie.
外圍莊家Shecky