So you don't gamble at all?
這么說你從不賭了?
No!Not at all.
當然 從來不賭
What about Julius?
那Julius呢?
Julius won't even bet you his own name is Julius.
Julius都不敢跟你賭他自己叫Julius
The only bet my father would place was this.
我爸爸唯一會賭的就是這個了
I see your "20% off" coupon and raise you a "buy one get one free" coupon.
跟你一張八折券 再大你一張買一送一券
Too rich for my blood.
你可真是有錢
Fold.
不跟了
I'll see your coupon and raise you a boot.
我跟 再大你一只靴子
I'm out.
我不跟了
Yeah,I tell you what,I tell you what.
就是 我就說嘛 我就是說嘛
Now,you loan me ten dollars, I'll put aittle somethin'
你借我10塊錢 我下點小注
somethin' down on the Houston-Utah game for both of us tonight.
賭休斯敦和猶他的比賽 算是咱倆的
Nobody in this house is putting a little down on anything except the bills.
我們家從來不在帳單以外的地方花錢
Told you.
早跟你說了吧
After a few days of picking winners for Doc, it was starting to go to my head.
幫Doc贏幾天錢后 有些東西在我腦里開始醞釀
Good morning,Chris.
早上好 Chris
Why don't you take a day off,sweetheart.
甜心 為什么不休息一天呢?
You bet.
你確定?
Cool hat,man.
帽子很酷啊
Oh,thanks.It's a Kangol.
謝謝 是Kangol的 (Kangol 一個知名的帽子品牌)
Aren't those expensive?
這個牌子東西不是很貴嗎?
Yeah,well,I made some extra money when I gave Doc a couple of tips on the play-off games.
是啊 不過Doc賭淘汰賽時 我給出了些主意 賺了點外快
Are you crazy?
你瘋了?
You've gotta give that back.
這錢你遲早要還回去的
It's gambling money.
這是贏來的錢
Do you know what happens to gamblers?
你知道賭徒有什么下場嗎?
Greg,I'm not gambling.
Greg 我沒賭
And Bobby Brown's drug free.
那Bobby Brown也沒吸毒 (Bobby Brown惠特尼休斯頓的老公 夫妻一起吸毒)
I just told him who I thought would win.
我只過是告訴他我覺得誰會贏而已
Hello?That's gambling.
喂? 那就是賭博了
Greg,calm down.
Greg 別激動
What's your problem anyway?
你到底怎么了?
My mother.
我媽媽
Was your mother a gambler? Yup.
你媽媽是賭鬼? 沒錯
She lost a bet and had to marry my father.
她賭輸了 然后就嫁給我老爸了
Then she won another bet and got to leave.
后來她贏了 就決定走了
And then there's the bet she lost that got Greg here in the first place.
因為她輸了才有了現(xiàn)在這個Greg