In my day, people didn't make a lot of money,
在我們這個街區 大家都沒多少錢
so in order to make ends meet, people would gamble.
為了實現收支平衡 人們開始鐘情于賭博
And you know what?
你知道嗎?
I bet you a dollar you can't figure out which baby is yours.
我跟你賭一美元 你認不出哪個寶寶是你的
All right.
來吧
I can't tell.
我就看不出來
Just about everybody played the lottery.
幾乎所有的人都在玩彩票
Those are tonight's winning lotto numbers. We won!
以上是今晚的中獎號碼 我們中獎了!
We won?I won. Get your ass out of my house!
我們中獎了? 是我中了! 拍拍屁股滾出去!
Even people who told other people not to gamble,gambled.
就連那些勸別人別賭錢的 自己也賭
Let me tell you this.
我跟你們說
gambling is a sin! With a capital.
賭博是罪! 重大的犯罪!
Bingo!Bingo!
賓戈!中了!(賓戈 一種賭博游戲)
People would gamble on anything.
人啊 什么都可以拿來賭
Bingo,bingo.
是的,是的
I'll bet you a dollar you can't guess how many cans of tuna I got in here.
我跟你賭一美元 猜猜我這有多少三文魚罐頭
Twelve. Damn!
12罐 真倒霉!
I bet you can't guess how many apples I got in my hand.
猜猜我手里有幾個蘋果核?
Five. Damn!
5個 倒霉透頂!
The one thing everybody bet on was sports.
體育是所有人都會參加的賭博
What?
怎么了?
I'm about to make some money, that's what.
沒怎么 只不過是我要小賺一筆了
I got the Bulls over the Bucks.
我買芝加哥公牛隊大敗密爾沃基雄鹿隊
I didn't gamble,but I knew a bad bet when I saw it.
雖然我不賭 可我一看就知道這個賭輸定了
The Bulls can't beat the Bucks. I mean,yeah,they have Jordan,
芝加哥公牛隊不可能打敗密爾沃基雄鹿隊 雖然他們有喬丹
but Don Nelson can coach circles around Kevin Loughery.
不過老尼爾森可以讓隊員圍攻 凱文龍哲里
The Bucks over the Bulls?
雄鹿隊要贏公牛隊?
You're crazy!
真是秀逗了!
Wanna bet?
想賭一把?
but it paid off,anyway.
可不管怎么說 也算有了回報
Well,ain't you the little odds maker?
這不是我們的小預言家嗎?
What are you talking about?
你說什么呢?
Here.
給你
What's this for?
這是干什么?
You called that game just right.
你預測的結果一點都沒錯
First I was down $50,now I'm up by $300.
一開始我輸了50美金 不過現在我賺了300
All I get is this?
我就分了這么一點?