Here you go.
給你
Hold on
等等
you can't use these.
這些不能用
Why not?
為什么?
What do you think,I can't read?
當我不認字嗎?
What are you talking about?
你說什么呢?
These are from last year's game.
這些是去年的票
Let me see those.
給我看看
April,1984?
四月 1984年?
Otherwise known as last year.
傻子都知道是去年的
I'mgoing to kill your uncle.
我要狠扁你舅舅
Do you mind?
不介意的話?
Uh,where's the ticket booth?
額 售票亭在哪?
Maybe we can buy some bleacher seats.
也許我們可以買點站票
I don't think so.
我可不這么想
The game's sold out.
票都賣光了
Did I ask you that?
我問你這個了嗎?
Fine,go to the ticket booth.
好吧 去賣票亭
They're going to tell you the same thing.
他們也會這么說
Down and to the left.
下去后左拐
Let me know how that works out for you.
讓我看看他們怎么解決你問題的
So,did they have anything?
一張票都沒了嗎?
Nope.
沒了
Bleachers?
站票?
Sold out.
賣光了
Nosebleeds?
貴賓票?
All full.
全滿了
I'm sorry,Chris.
抱歉 Chris
It's okay,Dad.
沒關系 老爸
Too bad you didn't get to see Back to the Future.
想回頭可真痛苦
You probably could have sat right next to Tasha.
你也許就坐在Tasha旁邊
I know.
知道
And afterwards,you could have gone to the park,
散場后 你們會去逛公園
got some ice cream...
吃些冰激凌
Yeah.
嗯
Probably chocolate,'cause I know you like chocolate.
也許是巧克力口味的 因為我知道你喜歡巧克力
Yeah,I know.
我也知道
It would've been one of the st days of your life,
也許這是你一輩子最美妙的一天
and now it's ruined.
可現在卻全毀了
I'm sure glad I didn't miss the movie to see this game.
要是去看電影就好了
Okay! Okay!
好了! 好了!
You know what?
好吧
I told you guys we were going to see this game
我跟你們說了要看這場比賽
and we're going to see this game.
我們就要看這比賽!
Come on.
來吧
Tonya!
Tonya!
I have a big envelope for you!
你收到了個大信封!
Is t my picture?
是照片嗎?
Oh,I don't know,but...
哦 我不知道 但是...
smells Caribbean to me!
聞上去有加勒比海的味道!
Maybe he wrote your name.
也許他給你簽了名
He probabl said something special!
他可能還給你寫了些特別的話呢!
Ma,this is not Billy Ocean.
媽 這不是 Billy Ocean
This is Billy Dee Williams.
這是 Billy Dee Williams (著名黑人演員)
What?
什么?