If you threw in a nap, I'd die and go to heaven.
如果再能睡上一小覺 讓我死也值了
See?
Tonya,you want some cornbread? Tonya
還要玉米面包嗎?
No,I'm not really all that hungry.
不想吃 不是很餓
Baby,you got to eat.
寶貝 你吃點吧
You don't want to die of starvation before your picture gets here.
你可不想在拿到簽名照之前就餓死吧
Oh,okay.
噢 好吧
Hey,Dad? Can we eat whatever we want at the game?
爸爸 比賽的時候想吃啥吃啥嗎?
As long as it costs less than $2.00.
只要不超過2塊錢
I'm going to get two hot dogs, cotton candy,and peanuts...
我要買2個熱狗 棉花糖 還有花生
Chris,what you gonna eat? Chris
你想吃點什么?
My words?
我要"食言"
Nothing.
不要了
Because I'm not going to the game.
我可能看不了比賽了
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well,Tasha asked me if I want to go to the movies on Saturday,
Tasha約我周六去看電影
and I said "yes."
我回答說 "好吧"
My father never really showed his feelings
我爸從不輕易流露他的感情
but when he was hurt,he'd always say the same thing.
但是當他傷心時 他總是說
Cool.
酷
Cool.
酷
That's not cool,that's cold.
那可不是酷 那是冷
after giving it some thought,
在老媽給出一些建議后
Vanessa decided to give my mom a piece of her mind.
Vanessa決定給老媽一點她的立場
Rochelle.
Rochelle
Ah,hey,Vanessa,what's up?
嗨 Vanessa 怎么了?
Well,you tell me
你告訴我
why don't you think I'm good enough to go out with your brother?
為什么你覺得我配不上你弟弟?
I never said that.
我從沒說過
I tell you what,Miss High and Mighty,
我來告訴你吧 高傲小姐
when you figure out what you are trying to say,
等你想出來你要說什么的時候
you call me at home and then say it.
你再打電話告訴我
Until then,find somebody else to wax your mustache.
在你想好之前 還是找別人去給你刮胡子吧
What about the soul patch?
那感情補償怎么辦?
My mother went from making a snap judgment
我媽媽剛被快速宣判
to looking for a snapshot.
現在又要去找快照了
Oh,Risky,Risky,Risky.
噢 Risky Risky
Oh,hey,Rochelle,what do you need a butter roll or bagel?
嗨 Rochelle 想要什么 花生卷還是百吉餅?
Do you still have those celebrity autograph pictures?
你這還有名人的簽名照片嗎?
I might have a few.
貌似有一點
You got Billy Ocean?
有Billy Ocean的嗎?
What you want with a picture of Billy Ocean?
你想要Billy Ocean的簽名照?
It's for Tonya.
給Tonya的
All right,Tonya.
好吧 給Tonya
All right,let's see he.
好吧 來看看
Okay,uh,Billie Jean King, Wild Bill Hickok,
額 有Billie Jean King 有Wild Bill Hickok
uh...Billy Joel...
額... 還有Billy Joel...
What do you do with these pictures anyway?
你弄這些簽名照干嘛?
Oh,I sell 'em to soul food restaurants.
噢 賣給一些黑人小吃店
Okay,Arctic Ocean,uh,Atlantic Ocean,
有北冰洋 還有大西洋
Pacific Ocean... Billy Ocean!
太平洋... Billy Ocean(洋)!
Yes! Billy Ocean! Yes! Thank you.
耶! Billy Ocean! 謝謝!
Two dollars.
二塊大洋