you might hurt Tasha's feelings...
你會傷害Tasha的感情
not to mention
更別提了
you'll miss Back To The Future,
你肯定會錯過"回到未來"
which is supposed to be one of the best movies out this year,
也許是今年最被期待的一部大片
but...it will be a pretty good game,
但是 也許會是場精彩的比賽
so I'd have to say girl.
那么我會選擇小妞
No,game.
不 比賽
Girl.
小妞
Wait,no game!
等等 不 選比賽!
Girl!
選小妞!
Game
比賽...
Get your butt over here.
趕緊的滾過來
Rochelle?! What are you doing out here Rochelle?! sneaking up on people?
你在這偷偷摸摸的干嗎?
Iou could've caused me to have a heart attack.
差點兒嚇的我心臟病發作
Michael should've died years ago,
Michael幾年前就該死了
but his heart was way too lazy to!attack him.
可他的心臟和他人一樣懶得犯病
What do you think you're doing?
你認為你在做什么?
What?
啥?
Why did you ask Vanessa to go out with you?
為什么約Vanessa出來?
Because she cute,
因為她可愛
she got a good job,she need a man,
她有份好工作 她需要男人
Mama said I need a woman,
媽媽說我需要個女人
plus,I hear she co-signs on loans.
另外 我聽說她簽了份貸款
Well,you need to ask somebody else out.
你約其他人出來好了
You don't see me going around asking your friends out.
你看見過我約你的朋友出來嗎?
What're you saying,I'm not good enough for your friend?
說什么呢 我配不上你朋友?
No,Michael,I'm saying that if you go out with her and have a good time,
不 Michael 我是說如果你和她約會的不錯
she's going to expect you to call her back.
她會盼著你再打電話給她
You ain't got no money
你又沒錢
you ain't got no phone,
又沒電話
and if she hasn't heard from you,
如果她沒你半點音信
she's gonna be distracted.
就會變得心煩意亂
And if I end up with a bald patch in my head
還有我的發型會以光頭告終
cause she left the perm in too long
因為她把燙發機開的太長了
oh,you and me...
噢 你和我
...we gonna have problems!
我們就有麻煩了!
Well,I'm sorry,sis.
好吧 對不起 姐姐
She already said yes.
她已經答應了
I can't cancel right now. What would I look like?
現在不能退出了 我看起來咋樣?
Like a bald patch.
像個光頭
Don't you walk away from me! Don't you walk...
別無視我! 別無視...
I'm gonna get my woman.
我去接我的女人
Michael!
Michael!
Back at home,I was about to call the game on a technicality.
回到家 我想把不去看比賽這事說的技術點
Mm! The Dodgers are on a three-game run.
嗯! 道奇隊員正在跑全三壘
They're going to stomp the Mets.
他們馬上要踩壘了
This game is gonna be good.
精彩的比賽
I thought we wanted the Dodgers to lose.
我以為我們希望道奇隊輸的
Usually.
以前是
But the Dodgers are the only team that weren't mean to Jackie Robinson.
但是道奇隊是只偉大的球隊 不僅僅只是擁有Jackie Robinson
You hire the only black guy playing,I'm on your side.
你要雇個黑人打球 我就站你這邊
I feel the same way about midgets.
雇個侏儒也一樣
Baby,I haven't seen you this excited since you found that book of food stamps.
自從上次揀到食品卷以來 從沒見你這么興奮過
She should have seen him when he found a ter with time left on it!
她沒看到他揀到那包 還沒過期的肉的時候的表情!
Look,we got great seats,free tickets,
我們有好座位 免費的票
I got the day off,and I get to hang with my boys.
也不用上班 還和孩子們一起
If you threw in a nap,
如果再能睡上一小覺
he would die and go to heaven.
他死也值了