No,no,I'm DJ-ing that party.
不不 我是這派對的DJ
Look,lil' dude,you did a great job,
聽著 街頭小子 你做得不錯
but this Saturday,I gotta let my man,Hilly Hill,DJ.
但是這周六 我得用自己人 DJ Hilly Hill
But you said I could do it.
但是你說我可以
Yeah,but I thought he was going to be in jail.
那是我以為他會被抓進監獄里
I got out on a technicality.
用了點技巧 就出來了
Translation: he killed a guard.
換句而言: 他干翻了警衛
But I bought turntables and everything.
但是我買了打碟機等一切
It almost cost me $200.
幾乎花了我200塊
Look...
聽著...
If he gets arrested again...
如果他再被抓起來...
And he will.
當然會
...maybe I'll give you a call.
也許我會打電話給你
Sorry,lil' dude.
抱歉 小子
Here's your dollar.
Thanks. 你的錢 謝謝
In his mind,we're even.
按他的意思 咱們扯平了
Thanks a lot.
謝謝
While I was out of a job,
我丟了工作
my father was out cold.
老爸卻丟了魂
What? What happened?
怎么? 發生什么了?
Dad,you saw a rabbi and you passed o.
爸 你看到了兔子 然后就昏了
Baby,I didn't know your allergies were that serious.
寶貝 我不知道你過敏如此嚴重
Dad,you're allergic to rabbits?
爸 你對兔子過敏?
How come you didn't say something?
來的時候怎么不說?
We could have sat in the back.
我們可以坐到后排去
Don't people usually get rashes or something?
過敏通常不是出皮疹什么的嗎?
I'm not allergic.
我不是過敏
Then how come you fell out?
那你怎么會躺這?
I fainted.
我昏過去了
I'm scared of rabbits.
我怕兔子
Baby,why didn't you just tell me?
寶貝 你干嗎不直說?
What do I look like,a grown man scared of rabbits?
那像什么樣子 一個成年人害怕兔子?
Like a grown man scared of rabbits.
就像一個成年人害怕兔子
Hey,sorry about the rabbit. I didn't know.
兔子的事真遺憾 我不知道
Hey,kid...
嗨 孩子
Here's a TV Magic Set. Aw,thanks.
這是電視魔術套裝 噢 謝謝
And here's a set of TV Magic Cards.
還有魔術牌
Autographed by Marshall Brodien.
Marshall Brodien的親筆簽名
Oh,cool.
噢 酷
Thanks for bringing me,Dad.
謝謝帶我來 爸
Even when my father was scared out of his wits,
即使我爸被嚇得失魂落魄
he was still able to work magic.
他還是成功變了個魔術
Even though I managed to get my turntables,
即使我能玩轉打碟機
unfortunately for me,
不幸的事
the tables turned in the wrong direction.
人生打碟機卻轉的是反方向
Aw,DJ career over already?
DJ生涯結束了?
Yeah. So what can you give me for these?
嗯 這些至少值多少錢?
Uh,I'll go 40 bucks.
就40塊吧
Forty? But I gave you everything I had.
才40? 但是我有的全給你了
Supply and demand,kid.
供給和需求 小子
When you came in, I only had two.
當你來的時候 我才2個
Now I've got six.
現在我有6個了
Yeah,but you can't do any better than that?
恩 但不能再優惠點嗎?
I'll go $30.
那我給30
I'm not Kill Moves.
我可不是Kill Moves
Fifty.
50
All right.
成交
You got "The Payback" album?
你有"The Payback"唱片嗎?
Yeah,sure.Last one.
當然了 絕版
Ten bucks.
10塊
Kill Moves,what you got for me?
Kill Moves 給我帶什么來了?
What can you get me...
你能給我多少錢?
for this.
我要當這個
"The Payback."
"The Payback"
Where'd you find that?
在哪找到的?
Found it outside.
就在外面
Must of fell out of that jacket.
應該是穿夾克那人掉的
I'll give you ten dollars for it.
10塊我買了
Twenty. Fifteen.
20 15
Fifty.
50
Deal.
成交
Ha!
哈
He said $15,you gave him $50.
他說15 你給50
Ha!
哈!
Some things are just not meant to be.
萬事并非如意
I thought I wanted to be a DJ,
我曾想著做個DJ
but things just spun out of control.
但是有些事也得力所能及
It cost me over $200 to not be a DJ,
將近花了我200大洋也沒成個DJ
but at least my mother would never find out
不過至少老媽不會察覺
that I scratched her James Brown record.
我刮壞了她James Brown的唱片
Everybody,everybody,everybody
人人都恨.. 人人都恨.. 人人都恨..