Okay,here you go.
嗯 給你
You got a bagel?
還要百吉餅?
Oh,sure,sure.
當然 當然要
Oat,uh,honey... Thanks.
麥片粥... 哦... 蜂蜜... 謝了
Out of all the people I talked to
在我問過的所有人里面
the only one who didn't tell me what to do
那唯一一個沒告訴我該怎么辦的
was the one who it mattered to most.
才是最重要的人
Hey,Dad.
嗨 爸爸
Yeah?
嗯?
I'm going to work.I'll be back in a little bit.
我要去干活了 一會就回來
Okay.
好的
Dad?
爸爸?
Yeah?
嗯?
Can I go to the Mets game with you and Drew?
我可以和你們一起去看比賽么?
What happened to your movie?
那你的電影呢?
Nothing.
沒關系
I'd just rather go to the game.
我更喜歡去看比賽
Okay... Cool.
好吧... 酷
Cool.
酷
For the first time,"cool" actually meant "cool."
第一次 "酷" 真正表示"酷"了
Ain't you supposed to be going to work?
你不是要去上班了嗎?
Letting my father down was hard,
讓我老爸失望是很痛苦的事
but bailing out on Tasha was going to be worse.
而拒絕Tasha的感覺就更糟了
Hey,Chris.
嗨 Chris
Hey,Tasha.
嗨 Tasha
Um,I've got some bad news.
額 我有些不好的事情
What?
什么?
I can't go to the movies with you on Saturday.
這周6我不能和你去看電影了
Why not?
為什么不?
I've got to go to this baseball game with my dad.
我要和爸爸去看壘球比賽
that's ok
沒關系
Hey,Eric.
嗨 Eric
Want to go to the movies Sarday?
周六想去看電影嗎?
Sure.
當然
See you Saturday.
周六見
If Tasha were here to do her voice-over,
如果Tasha在這旁白
she would admit that she's heartbroken.
她會承認這是她的心頭之痛
No,I wouldn't.I wasn't hearpbroken,
不 我沒有 我可不傷心
I don't even remember this happening.
都不記得發生過這事
So I'll see you later?
待會見吧?
Um,yeah. Okay.
哦 耶 -好吧
While Tasha silently suffered in Brooklyn...
當Tasha在Brooklyn黯然傷魂時...
I wasn't suffering then and I'm not suffering now,I don't care.
以前沒痛苦過 現在也不痛苦 不關我的事兒
Be quiet.The next day, outside of Shea Stadium...
安靜點!第二天 在體育場外...
Man,I can't wait.
我都等不及了
Hey,Dad,during the seventh-inning stretch,
爸爸 等第七局加時賽的時候
can we get some caramel corn?
可以買點玉米糖么?
Yeah,but let's not eat so much we get sick Come on.
好吧 但是吃太多會牙痛 快走
I would've enjoyed Back to the Future with Tasha,
也許跟Tasha一起看"回到未來"會很快樂
but it wasn't better than a day in the present withmy father.
但還是無法與 跟老爸共度一天相比