-Me? -Yeah. -
我? - 對
You know, when you quit all this.
你知道,等你收山之后
No, I'II never quit.
不,我永遠不會收山的
You mean boxing?
你是說拳擊?
I Iike the stink1 too much, I guess.
我太喜歡那汗臭味道了,我想
You think? Because I could see you there real easy...
你想?我看你邊看書...
...with your books and Iemon pie. ...
邊吃檸檬派很愜意呀
How about you? Would you Iike to go Iive in a cabin?
你呢?想在小木屋里生活么?
I could Iearn how to bake.
我可以學怎么烤東西
Well, then, I'II....
那樣的話,我....
Maybe I'II start Iooking then.
我也許要開始找了
Yeah.
是啊
-Go ahead. -AII right. Okay, sounds good. -
去吧 - 好的,聽起來不錯
Hi, I'm Frankie Dunn. I met you back out in Missouri.
嘿,我是弗蘭基 鄧 我們在密蘇里見過
Where's my Iittle girl?
我女兒在哪?
Don't you think you ought to go back to the hotel and change?
你們不應該回旅館換身衣服再來嗎?
She doesn't know you've been here a week visiting Woody and Mickey.
她還不知道你們已經來了一周 忙著拜訪米老鼠呢
We got business with my sister. Why don't you just tell us where she is.
我們和我妹妹有正事談 你干嗎不干脆告訴我們她在哪呢?
There's some rides you missed.
你們錯過了一些東西
Why don't you go back. I'II tell her you couldn't make it.
你們不如回去 我來告訴她你們來不成了
I drove all the way here to take care of my child.
我開了這么遠的路來照顧孩子
And you're suggesting I'm not a good mother?
你卻暗示我不是個好母親?
Mary M. can't go nowhere.
麥琪哪里都去不了
If we could've taken her to Disneyland, we would've.
否則我們早帶她去逛迪斯尼樂園了
Margaret Fitzgerald?
麥琪 菲斯杰拉德?
Right down here, 301.
就在這里,301房間
-Come on, Mama. -Let's go. -
快來,媽媽 - 我們走
And I saw myself breathing.
后來我看到自己呼吸
Like, my body was going up and down.
我的身體上下起伏
I thought, "Why didn't somebody tell me? "
我想,“為什么沒人告訴我?”
Your hair needs washing. It's kind of greasy.
你的頭發得洗了 有點太油了