
Fight back! Come on!
反擊啊,快點
-There you go, Danger, there you go! -Good job, man. -
對了,丹吉爾,對了! - 干得好,哥們兒
Jab him with the Ieft. Come on.
左刺拳打他 來呀
Come on.
來呀
Hey, come on now, FIip.
嘿,來呀,冒失鬼
-What you doing? Let him go. -AII right. Okay. -
你在干什么?放開他 - 好了,好了
I got you. Come on, come on.
我扶住你了,來,來
It's all right.
沒事了
We don't need no corner trainer.
我們不需要教練
How'd I do, Mr. Scrap1?
我怎么樣,斯科雷普先生!
You my man. You rock.
你是我的英雄,棒極了
You did good, Danger. You did real good.
干得不錯,丹吉爾,相當不錯
Come on, FIip, man, you ain't done.
哦,冒失鬼,還沒完呢
You ain't even fight good yet.
你還沒打出氣勢呢
Anybody can Iose one fight.
每個人都可能輸的
Anybody can Iose one, son. You'II come back from this.
每個人都會輸的,年輕人 你會東山再起的
You'II be champion of the world.
你會是世界冠軍的
No, I won't, Mr. Scrap.
不,我不會的,斯科雷普先生
I should have knowed.
我早該知道的
-Come on. We don't need to be talking. -Let me help you. -
快點,我們不需要閑扯 - 我來幫你
Oh, no, I can do her. Just untie the Velcro for me.
噢,不用,我可以 幫我把尼龍扣解開就行了
AII right.
好了
Come on, don't take the gloves off, man. You ain't even used them, Danger.
喂,別摘手套啊,哥們兒 你還沒用過呢,丹吉爾
Mind if I borrow this, Danger?
能借用一下么,丹吉爾?
Man, I thought your name was Danger.
小子,你是不是叫丹吉爾啊?
Come on, now.
快起來
Oh, oh, I see. Now I get to fight a retard and a old man.
哦,我明白了 我要先打弱智,再打老頭
Call ESPN, because you can't write this shit.
給ESPN電視臺打電話 因為這個東西可是不能言傳啊
Look out, Shawrelle. Easy, Shawrelle.
當心,謝瑞爾 輕點,謝瑞爾
Keep going, man.
繼續,哥們兒
AII right, man.
好了,兄弟
He ain't so tough.
他也不那么厲害啊
One hundred and ten.
第110場
Get a job, punk.
去找個工作吧,廢物
Win this one, I'II tell you what it means.
贏了這場,我就告訴你是什么意思
I got you some pipers.
我給你找了幾個吹風笛的
Mo cuishle! Mo cuishle! Mo cuishle!
“莫 庫什勒”!“莫 庫什勒”!“莫 庫什勒”!
Mo cuishle! Mo cuishle! Mo cuishle!
“莫 庫什勒”! “莫 庫什勒”! “莫 庫什勒”!
AII right, now!
上啊
I want you to jab her right in the tits...
我要你不停擊打她的胸部...
...until they turn blue and fall off. ...
直到它們腫得掉下來為止
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the feature...
女士們先生們 這一場是今晚的...
...presentation of the evening. ...
壓軸節目
In this corner, the challenger, Maggie Fitzgerald...
這一角是挑戰者 麥琪 菲斯杰拉德...
...in the red corner. ...
紅角選手
In the blue corner...
在藍角的是...
...the WBA welterweight champion of the world... ...
WBA次中量級世界冠軍...
...Billie "The BIue Bear." ...
“藍熊”比麗
Sweet Jesus.
上帝啊