Okay, just watch yourself.
好,照看好你自己
Stay away from this dame.
離這位夫人遠點
Go to the neutral corner. Neutral corner.
去中立角,中立角
-Four, five, six... -Stay down, you bitch. -
四,五,六... - 趴著吧,你個婊子
...seven, eight, nine. ...
七,八,九
Yeah, yeah!
好啊,好啊!
Break it! Break it!
分開,分開
Fitzgerald continues to pummel The Blue Bear. The East German champion....
菲斯杰拉德連續(xù)擊打藍熊 東德的冠軍....
Yes! Come on!
好!加油!
I got it! I got it.
我來,我來!
Eyes are blurring, boss.
眼睛有點模糊,老板
-How many eyes you need to finish this? -One's enough. -
你需要幾只眼完成比賽? - 一只足夠了
-Good. -Now... -
好 - 那么...
...what do I do about the Bear? ...
我怎么對付這只熊?
Do you know that step into the outside and hook into the Iiver?
你知道繞到外側 擊打肝臟部位的套路嗎?
-I been doing that. She's made of steel. -I don't want you to go to the Iiver. -
我一直都這么打的,可她是銅頭鐵臂 - 我不要你打肝臟的部位
I want you to hit her right up under her skinny ass, understand?
我要你照準 她的小屁股下面打,明白嗎?
And just keep sticking her. You hear that?
而且要一直纏著她 你聽到了么?
-What about the ref? -Keep between the ref and the Bear... -
裁判員怎么辦? - 站在裁判和“熊”的中間...
...and everything will just be fine. ...
就沒問題了
This is yours. You keep your guard up.
比賽是你的,提高警惕
You keep it up.
保持注意力
Oh, yeah!
噢,好啊!
Break, break!
分開,分開!
Mo cuishle! Mo cuishle! Mo cuishle!
“莫 庫什勒”!“莫 庫什勒”!“莫 庫什勒”!