Hey, guys.
嘿, 你們好。
Hi, Lynette.
你好, Lynette。
Hi, Carlos.
你好, Carlos。
All right, a reuben? How sweet is that? Lunch brought right to the golf course.
好了! 餡餅? 多周送午餐到高爾夫球場來。
I hear you got some pretty sick kids in there.
我聽說你家里的孩子病的不輕。
Oh, it‘s just chicken pox. But Braveheart here will only come in to sleep and shower.
哦,就是出了點水痘。可是這個勇敢男人,只敢進去睡個覺和沖個涼。
I can't say I blame him. I wouldn‘t want to be shooting blanks either. Be well, my man.
我不能說這是他的錯。我也不想放空炮。保重, 兄弟。回頭見。
Okay.
好的。
Bye, Lynette.
再見, Lynette。
See ya later.I am sorry, what did he mean shooting blanks?
我不明白。他剛才說"放空炮"是什么意思?
Oh, it, it, it‘s nothing, there‘s just a small chance of sterility if a grown man gets chicken pox, so...
哦, 沒什么,如果一個成年男子出了水痘,就有可能失去生殖能力,不過機率很小, 所以......
We are not having any more kids. Why would it matter?
我們都不準備再要孩子了。為什么還要擔心這個?
I don‘t know. You know, survival instinct.
不知道. 也許是生存的本能吧!
So, if you are the last man to survive a nuclear holocaust, you can repopulatethe planet?
就是說如果,你成為一場核災難的唯一幸存者,你會重新生育構建整個地球?
No, all I am saying is that if, god forbid, something were to happen to either one of us, I want either one of usto have, you know, options.
不是那意思, 我是說上帝會阻止,一些事情發生在你或我的身上,我是想讓你我中的任何一個人擁有這種,你知道的, 選擇的權力。
So, you are saying that if I died, you would want a second wife and a family?
那你是在說, 如果我去世了...你想娶第二個妻子再建立一個家庭?
Maybe.
也許吧!
I can‘t believe you are actually thought about this.
真不敢相信,你還真的想過這樣的事情!
Well, haven‘t you?
你沒想過嗎?
Thought about who I will marry if you died? Mm, no!
想過如果你死了我要嫁給誰?沒有。
Oh, honey, it‘s a back-up plan. I am not going to use it.
好了, 親愛的, 這只是個下下策。我不會用的。
Then why have it?
那為什么還要有呢?
Well, I don’‘t know. It‘s like, it’slike there’s this door, right?
我不知道, 因為......就像是, 這里有一扇門, 對嗎?
And I am not planning on actually going through it because I am so happy in the room that I am in.
然后其實我并不打算穿過去,因為我現在非常快樂,呆在現在的房間里。
But in case of fire or flood, it’s comforting to know that the door is unlocked.
但是如果房間起了火或者被洪水淹了,然后得知房門沒有鎖,會讓人感到很安慰的。
I am not through with that.
親愛的, 我還沒吃完那!
Yeah, well why don‘t you have your second wife make you lunch, okay? Oops!
好了, 為什么不讓你的第二任老婆來給你做午飯呢? 不好意思!