Well, blood pressure looks fine. You are free to go, Mrs. Mayer.
好了, 你的血壓正常。你可以走了, mayer太太。
You mean I am not gonna see Dr. Ron?
你是說, 我不會去見Ron醫生了?
Oh, I do the follow-up exams. Dr. Ron only comes in if there‘s a problem.
是的, 由我來做以后的檢查。如果有問題,Ron醫生才會來。
Oh well, maybe I should go ahead and see him anyway. Just to be safe.
哦, 好的, 也許我應該直接去找他。只是為了安全起見。
I am sorry. Dr. Ron‘s schedule is very tight today.
對不起。今天Ron醫生的安排非常緊。
So unless you are having a serious problem...
除非你的情況很嚴重......
You are experiencing nausea, chills, and tingling, huh?
你最近有惡心, 發冷及刺痛的癥狀, 是嗎?
Yeah, but now that I think about it, I betit‘s just all the coffee I drink.
是的,但是現在想想看,我肯定是喝的那些咖啡造成的。
I drink way too much coffee. Do you like to drink coffee?
我喝了太多的咖啡。你喜歡喝咖啡嗎?
Ah, no. No. So the tingling is in your fingers and your toes?
不, 不喜歡。刺痛的感覺是出現在手指和腳趾上的嗎?
I should switch to juice. I know the best juice place. You would love it. Do you drink juice?
我應該改喝果汁了。我知道最好的果汁店在哪里。你會喜歡的。你喝果汁嗎?
Wow. Susan, how often have you been having these involuntary muscle spasms?
Susan, 你這種不自覺的肌肉痙攣現象多久會出現一次?
Oh. Oh, uh, not that often. I probably just need a good massage.
哦, 哦, 不是很頻繁。我可能只是需要一次很好的按摩。
Susan.
Susan?
Yeah?
怎么了?
I want to get you in for an MRI.
我要給你做個核磁共振成像。
Oh, oh, oh, oh, no, I don‘t think that’s necessary.
不, 沒這個必要吧。
Are you a doctor?
你是醫生嗎?
I got high marks in math and science.
我以前數學和自然科學的成績很好。
I am gonna get you in for an MRI.
我要給你做個核磁共振成像。