Hey, honey, good news. I checked on Penny, and she didn't scream.
嘿,親愛的,好消息。我去看Penny,她居然沒有尖叫。
I think she's getting used to the mask.
可能她已經習慣我這個面具了。
I don't want you to have options, Tom. If I die, I want to hear your life would be over.
我不要你有選擇余地,Tom,你告訴我。如果我死了,你會從此失去幸福。
I want you to spend the rest of your life screaming, 'it should've been me on that plane!'
我要你的余生都在尖叫嚎哭中度過,為什么在飛機上的不是我!
Plane?
飛機?
I'm assuming there was a crash. It could've been something else.
假設我是飛機失事遇難。當然也可能是別的情況。
Okay, okay, wait, wait, wait.
好,等等...
Do you have any idea how painful it is to hear about you even think about your next wife and kids?
你到底能不能了解,聽到你在考慮下任妻子和小孩的時候,我有多痛苦?
I could never do that! I can't imagine my life without you. You are my everything!
我絕不會做這種事。我無法想象沒有你的生活。你就是我的一切。
Honey, you are my everything.
親愛的,你也是我的一切。
Okay, well, that's easy to say, but I need you to show me.
好了,說說倒容易,但我要你證明給我看。
How?
怎么證明?
With a vasectomy.
做精管切除手術。
Can't I just get you some flowers?
能不能送花給你就算了?
Look, it makes perfect sense. We're not gonna have any more kids.
這完全合理。我們不會再生小孩了。
And, and the pill just makes me bloat. It'll be great!
避孕藥會讓我發胖,做了手術就好了!
No, okay, Lynette, this is crazy.
好了,Lynette,太胡鬧了。
Oh, I know! I know! But it is what married people do.
哦,我知道,我知道! 不過恩愛夫妻就該這樣。
They go out of their way to calm each other'sirrational fears. Oh, come on, Tom.
為了安撫對方不理智的恐懼,而不惜一切代價。哦,拜托,Tom。
I really need you to do this.
你就幫幫我嘛。
Okay. Fine, yeah. I'll make an appointment.
那好吧。我答應你。我會去預約。
Thank you.
謝謝你。