All right. Bail cleared. You are free to go. Your car‘s at the impound lot.
好了。你獲保釋。可以走了。你的車暫時扣押。
And you can pick it up in the morning.
早上再來取。
Well, how am I supposed to get home? I don't have any money.
那我怎么回家? 我身無分文。
Call a friend.
叫朋友。
I have been through enough humiliation for one day.
我今天受夠了羞辱。
I hope you have a better suggestion than that.
我希望你有更好的建議。
Okay, well, let me think, um, walk.
好吧,那我想想...走回去。
Oh, for goodness sakes!
哦,真是的!
Bree? Is everything okay?
Bree? 還好吧?
Oh, oh, I'm, I'm fine. I just, um, had a flat tire.
哦,沒事。只是車胎沒氣了。
It's your lucky day. I'm a whiz at changing tires. Hop in.
今天算你走運。換車胎是我的強項。進來吧。
You know, thank you, but I think it's actually something more mechanical.
謝謝你的好意,不過,應該不只是換車胎這么簡單。
My car has been making just a terrible noise.
我的車甚至發出奇怪聲響。
Well, I have auto club. Come on.
沒問題的,我參加了一個汽車俱樂部。來吧。
Actually, my car has been impounded by the police.
實際上,我的車被警察扣押了。