Hi, Bree.
嗨,Bree。
Oh, hi.
噢,嗨。
I just wanted to thank you for your adviseon my azaleas. They are just thriving.
我來謝謝你給我的杜鵑花提的建議。它們長得好極了。
Oh. It was no trouble at all.
哦,這沒什么的。
Such a shame I may not be around to enjoy them. Well, my mother has taken ill.
真遺憾我可能留在這兒觀賞它們了,我母親病了。
And Matthew and I will probably go and visit her. We may even be moving.
我和Matthew我們可能要去看她。我們甚至可能搬走了。
We just don‘t know yet.
還沒定下來。
Oh. Well, where does she live?
哦。是么,她住在哪兒?
Back in Chicago.
哦,芝加哥。
Is it serious?
病的嚴重么
I, I don‘t know yet. Well, obviously I am l be speaking with her doctor.
我..還不知道。很顯然,我得和她的醫生談談。
Oh, Betty. If there‘s anything I can do, anything at all.
哦,Betty。要是有什么我能幫得上的,任何事...
Thank you. You‘ve already done so much. Bye.
謝謝。你幫得夠多的了。再見。