Guess what? Christmas is still canceled.
猜猜會怎樣 圣誕節依舊取消
That's fine by me.
我是無所謂的
Let's start working on next year.
我們明年再過吧
Hey, and memo to New Year's Eve... and Easter-
別忘了還有除夕 復活節 都不過了
Watch your back!
小心點
So, after I left the marines, I just kinda traveled the world.
我從海軍退役后 算是開始環游世界了
Now I go from town to town picking up odd jobs.
現在我游走在各城之間 打些臨時工
Oh. Kinda like the Hulk.
有點像綠巨人
That's weird. That was my nickname in the corps-
真巧啊 那正是我在部隊時的綽號
'cause of my bad temper.
因為我的暴脾氣
Anyway, thanks for having me over,
不管怎樣 謝謝你們請我過來
having me for dinner, letting me do my laundry.
請我吃晚飯 幫我洗衣服
It's not been a good day.
今天本來很不順
Um, Scott, I-I have a confession to make.
斯科特 我有事要跟你坦白
Um, I didn't, uh-
我沒有
I didn't clean the lint tray,
我沒有清洗洗衣槽
so, um, your clothes might be a little pilly.
所以你的衣服可能會沾上些毛
Oh, no problem. That's the least of my worries.
沒關系 我不在乎
Thanks for everything. You guys made my day.
謝謝你們做的一切 我今天很開心
It's the least we could do. - What do you mean?
至少可以以此補償你 -什么意思
I don't know... what I was saying.
我不知道我在說什么