Mom, Dad.
爸 媽
Hey, Luke. What, uh- What can we do for you?
盧克 有什么事嗎
I did it.
是我做的
I was playing with matches. I'm sorry.
我玩了火柴 對不起
You, uh- You did the right thing- Yeah.
你 你 你做的對
by confessing, but, um-
承認錯誤是對的 不過
This is bad, buddy.
你犯了錯 小家伙
I mean, really bad, okay?
性質非常惡劣 懂嗎
Claire, you want to handle this?
克萊爾 你來處理一下吧
Um, Luke, why didn't you say something?
盧克 你剛才為什么不說
Mmm, I don't know.
我也不知道
Okay, well, your father and I are extremely disappointed in you,
好吧 你爸爸和我對你失望至極
so- go up to your room. Go on.
回你的房間去 去吧
Alex!
艾麗克斯
We'll be up to talk to you in a minute. Just go.
我們一會兒上去找你談話 去吧
Haley! - What?
海莉 -怎么了
Say something! - About what?
說話呀 -說什么
Uh, I take it back! - What is going on?
我收回剛才的招供 -怎么回事
These guys were gonna say they did it too,
她們倆原本也應該招工的
and you were gonna be proud of all of us.
這樣你們就會以我們仨為傲
Why would we do that?
我們為什么要那么做
I don't know what to believe with this kid.
這孩子滿嘴胡言完全不能信啊
Liars! I didn't do it!
騙子 不是我干的
Well, it wasn't me. - Don't look at me.
也不是我干的 -別看我
Seriously? - Wait.
搞什么啊 -等等
Nobody did it again?
又沒人承認了嗎
No, that's fine.
行 沒關系