Hi!
嗨!
Hey, you're out early.
嗨,你今天出門挺早。
Oh, I just wanted to pick up somefresh croissants for breakfast.
對呀,我正打算去拿一些新鮮的新月面包當早餐。
Oh, cool. Listen, I just wanted you to know I appreciated you backing me up last night,
我十分感激你昨晚站在我這一邊很不錯,我想讓你知道,
you know, with the kiss thing.
你知道,是接吻那件事。
To be honest, I don't think I would've liked it, either.
坦率地說,我也不認為我會喜歡那樣的事。
Yeah, but I probably should've just gone with it.
是呀,但我也許應該這事就那么過去。
Gaby was just being Gaby, having fun.
Gaby 就是那樣的人,愛鬧。
No, I wouldn't be so hard on yourself, given her history.
不,我不會象你那樣想考慮到她的過去。
What do you mean?
你是指什么?
You know, the affair.
你知道,外遇的事。
Gaby had an affair?
Gaby 有過外遇?
You didn't know?
你不知道?
No!
不知道!
I thought everybody knew. Oh, I feel awful.
我以為每個人都知道了,噢,我覺得自己很糟糕。
Oh, Ida Greenberg's behind you.
噢,Ida Greenberg 在你后面。
Ida, just a second. (to Bree) I am stunned. Who was it with?
Ida,稍等一下,我太吃驚了,和誰有一腿?
I shouldn't have said anything.
我不應該說任何事的。
Bree, come on, just tell me.
Bree,拜托,就告訴我。
Her gardener.
她的園丁。
Oh, you're kidding!
噢,你一定在開玩笑!
No, no, not him. Helen Rowland's son, John.
不,不,不是他,Helen Rowland 的兒子,John。
The teenager?
那個未成年人?
Ida, wait, or go around! (to Bree) Does Gaby know that you know?
Ida,稍等一下,要不就繞過去!Gaby 知道你知道這事么?
Absolutely not. I think the best thing to do is just smile and pretend you don't know anything.
肯定不知道我想最好的事就是保持微笑然后裝作什么事你都不知道