So I know Susan Mayer would never tell.
Susan Mayer不會說的。
It must've been Helen Rowland. She probably blabbed to all the girls at the salon.
一定是Helen Rowland,她在美容院和那些個女人嚼舌頭。
And Ida Greenberg goes to that salon. So if Ida knows, the whole town knows.
而且Ida Greenberg也去那,所以Ida知道的話,全城都知道了。
And we're just going to have to move.
那我們需要搬家了。
That's all there is to it. Carlos, can you stop putting for two seconds and show me some support?
就是這樣Carlos,你能停會嗎?給我點支持。
Carlos:What do you expect me to do? You brought this on yourself.
要我做什么?你自己提起的。
It was a harmless little kiss! Why is everybody making a big deal about this?
只是個無傷大雅的吻,為什么大家都當會事。
Because you had an affair with an underage gardener.
因為你和未成年園丁上過床。
People don't think you're harmless. They see you as a predator.
人們認為你是威脅,他們知道你不是吃素的。
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
你在得意,是吧?
Punishing me, dangling the affair overmy head? Well, I won't tolerate it.
懲罰我,不時提起外遇,我不會忍著的。
Really? So just what are you going to do about it?
真的?那想怎么辦?
I'm going to let you even the score. Carlos, go have an affair.
我要讓你打平比分Carlos,去搞婚外情吧。
What?
什么?
I had my little indiscretion. So you go have yours.
我自己做了一點輕率的舉動,所以你也應該做一點。
Get it out of your system. I know you want to.
擺脫你常規的生活,我知道你想做。
I do not.
我不想。
Sure you do. Knock yourself out. Call upan old college flame. Rent a call girl.
你當然想瘋狂一點,打電話給你以前大學的舊情人,或找個應召女郎。
Fly to Africa and nail that little nun you've been drooling over. I don't care!
或飛去非洲纏著那個你在夢里想念的可愛小修女,我不在乎。
You'r e cr azy.
你瘋了。
No, I'm pragmatic. Because once you finish your fling, we'll be equals again.
不,我很現實。因為一旦你的沖動行為結束了,我們就又平等了。
And then you won't be able to judge me.
你也就不能再這樣指責我了。
And we can go back to being a boring, average married couple.
然后我們就又能變成一對平淡、普通的夫妻了。
Oh, just do me a favor. Don't bring back any diseases.
哦,只要幫我一個忙,不要帶回來任何病菌。