Okay, first of all, I want you to march back upstairs
好吧,首先,我要你回到樓上。
and tell your friend he is no longer welcome in this house.
告訴你的朋友再也不要到我們家來了
But we haven't even had breakfast yet!
但我們早飯都沒吃呢!
I am serious, Andrew. You tell him to get out of here this second or I will call the police,
我是認真的,Andrew你告訴他,馬上離開這里,否則我就報警。
and I will have him removed!
我還會讓他走。
Well, go ahead, call 'em.
好啊,報警吧。
Oh, you think I won't?
你認為我不敢?
I just wonder how they'll react whenthey find out that you killed George Williams.
我只是在想他們發現你就是殺害George Williams的兇手時會有何反應
I didn't kill George.
我沒殺George。
Well, no, but you sat there and let him die, which, I'm no lawyer,
是啊,但是你坐在那里看他死去而不管,我不是律師,
but I'm pretty sure there's a crime in there somewhere.
但我確信這種行為多少有些犯罪的成分。
Andrew...
Andrew…
Don't get me wrong. I mean, I'm glad you did it.
別誤會,你那么做我很高興。
But when the cops get here, my official position will be, uh,
但警察來了的話,我的立場會是,噢…
oh, my god, I'm being raised by a homicidal maniac.
啊 天哪 我被一個殺人狂撫養著
I think I might even throw in a few tears.
我可能還會流幾滴眼淚的。
You would actually let the police arrest your own mother?
你真的會讓警察逮捕你的媽媽?
Hey, we all got to cut the apron strings at some point.
嗨,我們彼此彼此啊。