Hey!
嗨!
Hey, honey. Hey, did you get the bread?
嗨,親愛的。嗨,你買面包了么?
Oh, yeah, they were out.
哦,那個啊,他們賣光了。
Of bread?
面包?
Yeah. Hey, Gaby. A surprise seeing you here.
是的,嗨,Gaby真是稀客啊。
Well, I saw that Tom was overwhelmed, so I thought I'd give him a hand.
我看到Tom拿不了,所以我幫幫忙。
Really? Well, that was nice of you.
是么?哇,你可真是太好了。
Is there a problem?
有什么問題么?
No.
沒有。
Really? Because I sense that you're annoyed you found me here when you weren't home. Am I wrong?
真的么?我覺得你對我在你出去的時候到訪很不高興,是我誤會了么?
Lynette?
Lynette?
Okay. Yeah. So exactly what are you doing here helping out?
好吧 是的那么你到底在這幫了什么呢?
Damn it, Lynette, if this has to do withthat stupid kiss the other night, I'm going to lose it!
該死Lynette 還是關于昨天晚上那個吻的話 我可真受夠了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's going on?
哇,哇,哇,怎么了這是?
Lynette thinks I was hitting on you at Bree's party.
Lynette認為我在Bree的晚會上勾搭你?
That's ridiculous.
這太荒謬了。
I never said that. What I said was it made me uncomfortable when you kissed him.
我從沒這么說,我說的是你吻他使我很不舒服。
It's obviously an issue for me. And yet, here you are, alone in my kitchen with my husband.
我很介意。而你這時又和我丈夫單獨呆在我家廚房。
So you tell me, are you hitting on him?
你說,你有沒有勾搭他?
Lynette.
Lynette。
I can't believe you. I have done nothingto deserve this kind of mistrust.
你怎么了,我做了什么錯事,使的你這么不信任我。
Well, that's not entirely true.
好像不是什么都沒有啊。
What does that mean?
你什么意思?
Come on, Gaby. It's a small town. People talk.
別這樣,Gaby唉呀。這是個小鎮,大家愛嚼舌頭。
Okay, what's going on here?
噢,到底怎么回事?
"I'll tell you. Your wife doesn't trust me around you
我告訴你吧,你老婆不放心我在你周圍,
because I had an affair with my teenage gardener.
因為我曾和未成年園丁有過一腿。