We saw but a fraction of the monster that is Xerxes' army.
我們看到的不過是薛西斯大軍的一小部分。
There can be no victory here. Why do you smile?
不可能打得贏。你笑什么?
Arcadian I have fought countless times yet I've never met an adversary who could offer me hat we Spartans call "a beautiful death."
阿凱迪亞人,我可是身經百戰,還從沒遇到過一個能給我斯巴達人所謂的 “壯烈犧牲”的對手。
I can only hope with all the world's warriors gathered against us. there might be one down there who's up to the task.
我只希望下面那些與我們為敵的波斯聯軍能有一個夠格的對手。
Move! Keep going, you dogs. Move! Forward, I say. Stop here!
走!不準停,狗東西!走!我說,向前走!停!
Who commands here?
誰是統帥?
I am the emissary to the ruler of all the world, the god of gods, king of kings, and by that authority I demand that someone show me your commander.
我是統治世界之王,萬神之神,萬王之王的使者,以我的權威,我命令你們去叫統帥來見我。
Listen. Do you think the paltry dozen you slew scares us?
聽著,別以為就你們這幾個人能嚇退我們。
These hills swarm with our scouts.
滿山都是我們的哨兵。
And do you think your pathetic wall will do anything except fall like a heap of dry leaves in the face of...?
別指望這堵微不足道的墻,根本就像一堆朽木,不堪一擊,怎么擋得住我們
Our ancestors built this wall using ancient stones from the bosom of Greece herself.
我們先人用祖國希臘的石頭建造了這座墻。
And with a little Spartan help, your Persian scouts supplied the mortar.
我們幾個斯巴達人再略施身手抓幾個你們的哨兵做膠泥。
You will pay for your barbarism.
你們會為野蠻的行為付出代價!
My arm! It's not yours anymore.
我的手臂!已經不是你的了。
Go now. Run along and tell your Xerxes he faces free men here. Not slaves.
滾吧,回去告訴薛西斯,他面對的是自由人不是奴隸。
Do it quickly. Before we decide to make our wall just a little bit bigger.
快去!免得我們改變主意,用你把墻壘得更高些。
No, not slaves. Your women will be slaves. Your sons, your daughters, your elders will be slaves, but not you, no.
不對。不是奴隸你們的女人會成為奴隸。你們的兒女,你們的長輩會變成奴隸!但你們不會。
By noon this day, you will be dead men. A thousand nations of the Persian Empire descend upon you.
不到中午,你們就是死人了。上千個波斯帝國的屬國會向你們撲來。
Our arrows will blot out the sun. Then we will fight in the shade.
我們滿天的箭會遮住陽光。那我們正好可以在蔭涼下打仗。