It's quiet now.
終于靜下來了。
They... They came with beasts from the blackness. With their claws and fangs they grabbed them. Everyone...but me.
他們......他們帶著百獸從黑暗中駕霧而來。用他們利爪和尖牙吞噬了我們。每個人除了我。
The villagers... I found them.
村民。我找到了村民。
Have the gods no mercy?
神難道一點憐憫都沒?
We are doomed. Quiet yourself.
我們死定了。-別說了。
The child speaks of the Persian ghosts, known from the ancient times.
那孩子提到波斯人古老傳說中的鬼魅。
They are the hunters of men souls.
他們專門獵取人的靈魂。
They cannot be killed or defeated. Not this darkness. Not these Immortals.
殺不死,也打不敗他們。那些黑暗的鬼魅,那些不死的鬼魅。
Immortals? We'll put their name to the test.
不死?我們來試試。
Into the Hot Gates we march.
我們進軍溫泉關。
Into that narrow corridor we march where Xerxes' numbers count for nothing.
我們進軍到那隘口,在那里薛西斯的大軍派不上用場。
Spartans, citizen soldiers, freed slaves. Brave Greeks, all. Brothers, fathers, sons. We march.
斯巴達人、民兵們、自由的奴隸們。所有勇敢的希臘人。兄弟、父親、兒子們,我們出征。
For honor's sake, for duty's sake, for glory's sake, we march.
為名譽、為責任、為榮耀,我們出征。