Look! Persians.
看!波斯人。
Into hell's mouth, we march.
我們直奔地獄的入口。
Let's watch these motherless dogs as they're embraced by the loving arms of Greece herself. Come.
看看這些沒娘的狗雜種居然闖進希臘慈母的懷中,來。
True. It does look like rain.
沒錯。看來要下雨了。
Zeus stabs the sky with thunderbolts and batters the Persian ships with hurricane wind. Glorious.
天神宙斯用雷電捶擊天空,用颶風橫掃波斯艦隊。贊美神。
Only one among us keeps his Spartan reserve. Only he. Only our king.
人群中只有一人還保持著斯巴達人貫有的審慎。只有他。只有我們的國王。
My queen? My queen the courtyard is a more fitting place for a married woman.
王后?王后,已婚的女人應該在庭院待客。
I'm afraid gossip and protocol are the least of my worries now, councilman.
議員,此時我根本不在乎什么流言與俗禮。
Is such secrecy needed? How am I to trust beyond the walls of my own home?
有必要掩人耳目嗎?出了我的房門,我哪都不放心。
Even here, Theron has eyes and ears which fuel Sparta with doubt and fear.
就算在這里,席朗的眼線也在找藉口,好讓他在國內蠱惑人心,制造糾紛。
You speak as if all Sparta conspires against you. I wish they were only against me.
聽你這么講,似乎整個斯巴達都在耍陰謀對付你。我倒希望他們只對付我一人。
Many on our council would vote to give all we have and follow Leonidas, but you must show them favor.
很多議員愿意投贊成票,傾所有之力去支持列奧尼達,但這么做對他們有什么好處。。
And you can arrange me to speak to the council? If it is reason they want, I will let them know.
你能安排我去議院演說嗎?如果他們需要一個理由,那么我會告訴他們。
Know what, my queen?
告訴他們什么,王后?
Freedom isn't free at all. That it comes with the highest of costs, the cost of blood.
自由并非毫無代價。而是用極高的代價換來的,血的代價。
I will do my best to gather our council and its chamber shall be filled with your voice.
我會盡力去招集所有的議員,你的聲音將回響在整個議事大廳
I'm in your debt. Nope. Leonidas is my king as well as yours.
我欠你個人情。不。列奧尼達是你的國王,也是我的。
I saw those ships smash on the rocks. How can this be?
我親眼看到那些戰船撞毀在巖石上。這怎么可能?