Baby, you want some pancakes?
寶貝,想來點烤薄餅嗎?
Yeah, I didn't even know we had these. Yeah.
好呀,我都不知道我們還有這個 耶
Wow, Ma, this toast is good.
喔, 媽, 這面包片真好吃
What'd you do different?
您怎么做的?
I bought fresh bread.
因為買的是新鮮面包
We usually got our bread from the day-old bakery,
我們通常在面包店買放了一天的面包
which was even cheaper when we got it
甚至比在貨架上放了三天的
from the three-day-old shelf.
還要便宜
That look says, "If you couldn't whup me, I'd tell."
這個眼神在說, "要是你不給我好處,我就說出去"
You know, I been thinking.
知道嗎,我一直在琢磨
Since I found this money,
既然我們撿到了錢
we got over $100 left
我們就有100美元的富余
after we pay the light bill and get your hair done.
付完電費,你做完頭發
Maybe we could splurge for once. Splurge?
也許我們還可以揮霍一下 揮霍一下?
Yeah, I mean... $100.
對呀,我是說...100美元耶
I could take the day off.
我可以歇一天
I could sleep till 9:00.
睡到9點鐘
Hey, we could even go to a movie for once.
嘿,我們甚至可以去看場電影
That was 1982.
那是1982年
These days, $100 won't even buy you $20.
如今,100美元也就相當于那會兒20美元
Um, maybe that's not such a good idea.
呃,也許不是個好主意
Oh, yes it is.
哦,是好主意
Not every day you find money like that.
不是每天都能像這樣撿到錢
I know, but, you know, maybe we should...
我知,可你知道,也許我們應該...
Come on. You're getting your hair done.
拜托,你都弄了頭發了
Why can't I treat myself to something?
我干嘛就不能享受一下?
I'm just saying, look,
我只是說說,你看,
we shouldn't rush into anything, you know?
我們凡事都不能太急, 是吧?
You know what, baby? You're right.
我想, 寶貝你是對的
See? I'm right. You right. I hear you.
看到沒?我是對的 - 你是對的.我聽你的
I'm gonna take a nap
我要小睡一會兒
and figure out how to spend this money.
想想該怎么花這筆錢
Some people counted sheep, my father counted cheap
別人睡覺數小羊, 我老爸睡覺數小氣
Don't you have to go to work?
你不用上班嗎?
Not right now.
現在還不
I'm gonna be over by the electric company.
我路過電力公司
If you give me the money
要是你把錢給我
I can pay the light bill.
我可以把電費付清了
No, no, no. I'll do it.
不, 不, 不.我來吧
You just lay down and take a nap
你就乖乖躺下睡會兒吧
and rest easy, I'll take care of it.
放松休息休息,我來就行了
It's across the...
要穿過...
Sh!
噓!
Could you get me a pillow, please?
能給我拿個枕頭嗎,謝謝
Sure, sure.
當然,當然
Pillow for Julius.
給Julius大人的枕頭
Thank you baby. Go ahead, baby. Get some rest.
謝謝寶貝 睡吧,寶貝,好好歇會兒
I hate to admit it, but the first real breakup
我討厭承認, 但我有生以來第一次
I ever had wasn't with a girl, it was with Greg.
真正的分手不是和女孩子,而是和Greg
Give me back Mercury.
把水星還我
Go ahead, you can have it.
拿走,歸你
But I brought Earth into this project,
但地球是我帶來的,
so it's rightfully mine.
所以理所應當歸我
Hey, where's my Earth?
嘿, 我的地球呢?
It got burned up by the sun.
被太陽燒掉了
You know what?
你知道嗎?
I'm gonna get another partner,
我要再找個搭檔
then we're gonna finish this and slaughter you.
一起完成這個氣死你!
Yeah, I'm going to get one too. Go ahead.
好呀,我也要再找一個 去找吧
I will!
我會的!
Bye.
Bye
Shoot.
該死
There's two more girls I can scratch off my list.
又有兩個女孩的名字 可以從我名單中劃掉了
You know what?
我這么想的
Instead of spending all that money on ourselves,
與其把錢花在我們自己身上
why don't you, me and the kids go to the movies on Friday?
不如你,我,還有孩子們周五一起去看電影?
Well, isn't that expensive?
呃,這是不是有點貴呀?
We got it. It could be fun.
我們能搞定,肯定有樂趣
We could go see Rocky III at the dollar show.
我們可以去看洛基III的首映
The kids love Rocky.
孩子們喜歡洛基
Usually, my mother would jump at going to the movies,
通常我老媽早就蹦起來去看電影了,
because with three kids, she never had time.
因為帶三個孩子讓她永遠沒時間
As a matter of fact, here's the last movie she saw.
事實上, 這是她最后看的電影:
Movies are on TV every Friday, you know?
每周五電視上都播電影,你知道嗎?
There's no gum on the floor,
地板上沒有口香糖
no rats running through the aisles.
過道里不會有老鼠跑來跑去
You can get up and go to the bathroom
你可以隨時站起來上廁所
as much as you like.
想上幾次上幾次
As a matter of fact,
事實上
Friday night, The Ghost and Mr. Chicken is on.
周五晚上有幽靈和膽小鬼先生 (60年代恐怖片)
Why would I need to go to the movies?
我干嘛還非要去電影院啊?
Because you're always complaining
因為你總在抱怨說
about how I never take you to the movies.
我從不帶你去看電影
Well, I'm tired, you know?
那,我累了,知道嗎?
I just want to stay home.
我只想在家里待著
Okay.
Ok
You never really appreciate a friend
你不會真正念你朋友的好
until you try to find another one.
直到你試著交另一個
Did you see Knight Rider last night?
昨晚你看逍遙騎士了嗎? (美國電影)
No. Did you see the Celtics game?
沒看,你看凱爾特人隊的比賽了嗎? (NBA球隊)
No. I didn't.
沒有,我沒看
Si.
看了(法語)
If I had known there was a Porto Rican kid in the school,
我要知道學校里還有波多黎各孩子
I would've hung out with him in the first place.
我肯定會在第一時間和他搭訕的
My mother couldn't admit what she did,
我老媽不能承認她的所作所為
so the only thing left for her to do
所以唯一她能去做的
was sell her food stamps.
就是賣她的糧票
Food stamps. I got those food stamps.
糧票,我有糧票
What? You got to speak up.
什么?你大點聲
I can't hear what you're saying.
我聽不到你說什么
I said I got food stamps. I got those food stamps.
我說我有糧票,我有這么多糧票
Oh, whoop-de-damn-do.
哦,還以為有多妙
I got food stamps, too.
老娘我也有糧票
Excuse me.
說什么呢
Food stamps.
糧票
Come on, girl, you know you need them.
別裝啦,小姐,你知道你需要的
Listen, I'm short on my light bill.
聽著,我不夠錢付電費
I need to sell these food stamps.
所以要賣了這些糧票
Fifty cent on the dollar.
5毛換1塊
Oh, no, no, no. No thank you.
不,不, 不, 不用了,謝謝
Beat it, beat it.
逃吧,逃吧
Food stamps!
糧票啦!
What? Food stamps!
什么? 糧票啦!
Fifty cent on the dollar.
5毛換1塊
What the hell?
這TM?
What the hell is going... All right, all right.
這TM到底是... 好啦,好啦
One at a time. One at a time.
一個一個來,一個一個來
Damn it!
該死!
My mother finally had to turn to the one guy
我老媽最后想到了一個
she thought could help her Risky.
她可以求助的人,Risky.
Now, Risky specialized in buying and selling things
如今Risky的專項就是買賣那些
he wasn't supposed to have.
他根本就不該擁有的東西
Come on, Risky.
拜托, Risky.
Man, this $200 worth of food stamps.
老兄,這可是價值200美元的糧票!
$200 dollars worth of food stamps?
價值200美元的糧票?
I'm trying to sell $2,000 worth of food stamps.
我要賣2,000美元糧票哪!
Want to buy an iron?
買熨斗嗎?
You take food stamps?
你收糧票嗎?
I got so much trouble on my...
我有那么多麻煩事在我的...
I got my so much trouble on my mind
我有那么多麻煩事在我的腦子里
Refuse to lose...
拒絕失敗...
Get out of my way.
給我讓開
No, you get out of my way.
歇,你給我讓開
Fight!
打架啦!
Like wars, most fights are started
和戰爭一樣, 大多數架也是由那些
by people who won't get hit.
不太可能挨打的家伙挑起的
All right, then.
那好吧
Hold my books.
拿著我的書
Hold my books.
拿著我的書