日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 人人都恨克里斯 > 人人都恨克里斯第1季 > 正文

《人人都恨克里斯》美劇原聲 (MP3+雙語字幕) 第1季 第17集(4)

來源:可可英語 編輯:wendy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

If I buy this stuff, that means you'll have to work even harder,

要是我買了這些東西, 就意味著你要工作的更辛苦

which means you'll be home even less.

然后就表示你在家時間更少了

And when you do get home,

再然后當你回到家,

I' be mad, you'll get tired of it,

我生氣,你心煩

we'll end up in a divorce,

我們就以離婚收場了,

and I'll end up with some old-ass furniture and no man.

而我得到的只是破家具,孤單一人

And if you think you leaving me for a white woman,

再再然后要是你 以為 你是因為一個白種女人而離開我

you got another thing coming.

你就又有別的麻煩了

I know you think she's doing this out of love,

我知道你認為她這么做是出于愛,

but watch this.

但接著看吧

What?

干嘛?

Hold on a minute.

等一下

How much for this one?

這個多少錢?

Can we get that one?

我們能買那個嗎?

It's just more state-of-the-art.

看起來更高科技耶

It has the buttons and the knobs that...

上面有按鈕,有小把手...

I love you.

我愛你

We're getting that one right there.

我們就買這個

Okay. On sale.

好的 減價銷售

Were you able to get the clothes done?

衣服都洗完了嗎?

We have a little problem.

出了點小問題

Aw...

噢...

I told you not to put the coloreds in with the whites.

跟你說過帶顏色的和白色不能一起洗了

Mama's gonna kill me.

媽媽會殺了我的

Hold on, think I could fix this.

等等,我有辦法補救

Excuse me, Miss.

打擾一下, 小姐

Yes?

什么事?

My brother put the coloreds in with the whites

我老哥把紅色衣服和白色衣服一起洗了

and now everything's pink.

現在都成粉色了

Could you help us get the clothes back white again

你能幫我們把這些衣服再變回白色嗎?

or my mother's gonna kill him?

不然我媽媽會殺了他的?

Aw, I'll be happy to.

噢, 我很樂意幫忙

Thank you.

謝謝

How'd you do that?

你怎么做到的?

I don't know.

不知道

When Drew turned 18, that woman looked him up...

當Drew18歲的時候這女人來找他...

not to be her boyfriend, she just loved doing his laundry.

并不是當她的男朋友, 她只是喜歡給他洗衣服

Wow!

喔!

See, whiter than they were when you brought them in.

看, 比剛買回來還白

Hey, thanks.

嘿, 謝啦

You want me to teach you a kill move?

你想我教你點殺招嗎?

No, that's okay.

不用了

When you turn 18,

當你18歲時,

you call me, okay?

給我打電話, ok?

Okay.

Ok

Let's go get these in the dryer.

把它們放進烘干機去吧

Even though my mother was gonna kill me about Tonya,

盡管我老媽會因為Tonya殺死我

at least she had clean clothes to bury me in.

但至少她可以用干凈衣服來埋我了

Hey, boys.

嘿,孩子們

Momm I hy,e something.

媽媽我想跟你說...

Wait, wait, your dad's got something to show you. Come on.

等等, 等等,你們的爸爸有東西給你們看,快!

A new TV! Yeah.

一臺新電視! 好耶!

Yeah!

好耶!

There's something about knowing

因為知道

you have an ass whipping coming up

待會要吃一頓鞭子

that overshadows a brand new TV.

看到新電視也高興不起來了

So what'd you want to tell me, Tonya?

那你想跟我說什么, Tonya?

I, uh... I had fun at the Laundromat.

我, 呃... 在洗衣店玩的很開心

Oh, good. That's nice.

哦,很好 不錯啊

Well, what about you, Chris? What did you have to say?

那, 你呢, Chris? 你要說什么?

Uh...

呃...

Can I still watch Rocky?

我還能看 洛基嗎?

Sure.

當然

How'd you get the money for a TV like this, Mama?

您哪來的錢買這么棒的電視啊, 媽媽?

Your daddy got it on credit.

你爸爸用信用卡買的

Credit! Yeah.

信用卡! 沒錯!

Hey, Dad, since you got this on credit,

嘿,爸爸,既然你用信用卡買了這個,

you think you could get me some new nunchucks?

你能不能給我買個新的雙截棍啊?

You know, a kimono?

還有,再來件道袍?

No, look, we're not getting no more on credit

不行, 聽著, 我們不再用信用卡買任何東西

tills is paid off, okay?

除非帳都還清了,好不好?

Daddy, can we watch Three's Company?

爹的,我們能看三人行嗎

No!

不行!

Yes!

就行!

...watch my basketball game!

...看我的籃球比賽!

No Three's Company! It's only a half hour...

不,看三人行! 就半小時...

Tonya sure was lucky she didn't tell, 'cause I was two seconds

Tonya沒告密是絕對走運的

away from hitting her with the monkey claw.

因為就差兩秒鐘我就用"猴爪"打她了

I thought you were gonna tell on me.

我以為你會告發我

I was.

我是準備的

But I decided not to.

但又決定不說了

Do you hate me, for real?

你當真最討厭我嗎?

No, I don't really hate you.

不,我不是真的討厭你

It's just that you get on my nerves sometimes.

只是有時你讓我抓狂

I'm sorry.

對不起

So, did you get your clothes clean?

那么,衣服都洗干凈了?

Yeah.

當然

That's good.

那太好了

Just because I said "I'm sorry,"

雖然我說了"對不起,"

doesn'mean I'm not gonna get you in trouble again.

但這不意味著我不會再給你找麻煩

And if I say "I hate you," you better not get mad.

那要是我說"我最討厭你," 你最好也別生氣

Oh, good jab.

哦, 好一記直拳

Oh! Oh!

哦! 哦!

Before I went to sleep that night,

那晚我睡覺之前,

I had to watch my favorite movie, Rocky.

看了一遍我最愛的電影,“洛基”

It was the perfect way to end the day.

以最完美的方式結束這一天

Chris!

Chris!

Almost perfect.

幾乎完美

Everybody hates Chris.

人人都恨克里斯

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
brand [brænd]

想一想再看

n. 商標,牌子,烙印,標記
vt. 打烙印,

聯想記憶
rocky ['rɔki]

想一想再看

adj. 巖石的,像巖石的,堅硬的,麻木的,困難重重的

 
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,榮譽,貸款,學分,贊揚,賒欠,貸方

聯想記憶
laundry ['lɔ:ndri]

想一想再看

n. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣

聯想記憶
claw [klɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 爪,鉗,螯,爪狀物
v. 抓,撕

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 自拍成人| 《傲慢与偏见》电影在线观看| 抖音网页版登录| 最可爱的人 电影| 老司机avhd101高清| 买买提个人资料简历| 林正英复仇电影| 淡蓝色的雨简谱 | 饥渴的爱| 美女网站视频在线| 记忆碎片剧情解析| 经视直播| 现代企业管理| 黄色网址在线播放| 欢迎观临| 经典伦理电影| 直播惊魂夜| 杨英格| 丰满美女| 库里高清壁纸| 空姐一级毛片| 我的爷爷 电影| 黄色网址视频| 微信头像2024年最新版图片男| 女人香韩国电影| 侦探们的镇魂歌国语版在线观看| 歌曲串烧串词| 九州电影网| 来自地狱| 都市频道今日节目表| 覃宏| 又大又肥又圆的白屁股| 苏小懒| 新红楼梦电影| 芳飞| 庆余年2豆瓣| 王雪华| 2025女人最走运头像| 近郊| 梁祝《引子》简谱| 脱毛膏的副作用和危害|