450.
450.
450? I can only pay four months advance.
450? 我只能先付四個月的
Four months?!
四個月?!
All right, six, but that's it.
好吧, 六個月, 但就這樣了
With six months in advance rent,
預先交了六個月租金
he could have shot my father in the ass
他就是照著我老爸屁股來一槍
and still got the room.
也還是能得到那個房間
Have you ate yet? There you go.
您吃了嗎? 給您
Come on up here, huh?
快上來吧
Watch out.
看著點
All right, so, we're all getting together today
好吧, 那, 我們今天在一起
during lunch, and we're l gonna stay for the...
吃午飯, 然后再一起...
You're Chris, right?
你是Chris, 對吧?
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah. I'm Ernie D.
好耶. 我是Ernie D.
This is the team.
這是籃球隊
Hey, uh, let's go grab some food.
嘿, 呃, 一起吃點東西吧
Go on, man.
走啊, 哥們
Come on.
來吧
Food. All right, all right...
吃的 好啊, 好啊...
Bird's got the range,
伯德有三分遠投,(Bird:大鳥伯德,NBA球星)
but Magic scored 42 points as a center.
但魔術師更能成為核心拿下42分
Man, Bird shoots the lights out every night.
哥們,伯德可是每晚都練到最后
I'm telling you,
我告訴你吧
I think the Knicks might make it this year.
我認為尼克斯今年能拿總冠軍
A boy can dream.
童言無忌
Hey,
嘿,
you must be Chris.
你就是Chris吧
I'm Jennifer.
我是Jennifer.
At that moment, I discovered one of life's great secrets.
那一刻, 我發現了 一個人生真諦
Black guy plus basketball equals white girl.
黑人加籃球 等于白人小妞
Now, here's what would have happened
現在是如果
if I wasn't on the basketball team.
我沒加入籃球隊所發生的
Oh, stop it.
哦,別打了
That sucks. Oh, my ribs.
疼死了. 哦,我的肋骨
Hey, Chris, you want to study for the quiz?
嘿, Chris, 你想為小測驗復習一下嗎?
Man, does it look like I want to study?
兄弟, 我看起來像是想學習的嗎?
Look at me, man. I'm killing.
看著我, 兄弟. 我爽呆了
I'm two feet from a girl!
離那個女還只一步之遙啦!
Yeah, like I was saying, Bernard King
沒錯, 就像我一直說的, Bernard King
he was incredible last night.
昨晚真是太神奇了
Hey, Chris.
嘿, Chris.
That was the first time Caruso ever said my name.
這是Caruso頭一次 叫我的名字
Good luck with the game tomorrow.
明天的比賽祝你好運
Good luck finding an ax to go with that shirt.
祝你能找到配你衣服的斧頭
Being on the basketball team was gonna be all right.
待在籃球隊里 就一切都好
As long as I didn't have to play.
只要我不用比賽
Now, even though my father was the man of the house,
現在, 即使我老爸 是一家之主,
he wasn't supposed to make decisions
也不能在沒有我老媽
without my mother.
的情況下自己作主
You rented it to who?
你把房間租給誰?
His me is Tate.
他叫Tate.
Now, is that his first name, or his last name?
那, 這是他的姓, 還是他的名?
Did you get any references?
有沒有介紹信什么的?
Yeah.
有
Hamilton, Grant and Lincoln.
漢密爾頓,格蘭特還有林肯 (美元上的三位總統)
Yeah
進來
Hello?
哈羅?
Hello?
哈羅?
Rochelle,
Rochelle,
this is Mr. Tate.
這位就是Tate先生
So, my husband tells me you're from Chicago.
那個,我丈夫告訴我說您是從芝加哥來的
That look means "Hey, shut up!
那個眼神代表 "嘿, 閉嘴!
I know what I'm doing."
我知道自己在做什么"
No, no, I'm from Philly.
不, 不, 我是從費城來的
Philly?
費城?
I love Philly.
我喜歡費城
It's all right.
還好
Okay, well, it's, um... nice to meet you. Ok,
那么, 非常, 呃...高興認識你
Uh, if you need anything, you let us know.
呃,需要什么就告訴我們
Thank you, thank you very much.
謝謝, 非常感謝
That man is not from Philly.
這個人不是費城來的
People from Philly don't shut up about Philly.
那兒的人說起費城就停不了嘴
All they want to talk about
他們想要炫耀的就是
is cheese steaks and Bill Cosby
芝士牛排,Bill Cosby(黑人喜劇演員)
and Patti LaBelle. Mm-hmm.
還有Patti LaBelle(黑人女歌星)
Who you know from Philly
你知道有哪個來自費城
don't want to talk about Patti LaBelle?
但不想談論Patti LaBelle的嗎?
"Patti LaBelle this, Patti LaBelle that."
"Patti LaBelle這好, Patti LaBelle那好"
That man could be a serial killer
那個男的也許是個連環殺手
on the run from the law for all we know.
正在逃亡中呢,我們哪知道
Ye, you're right.
耶, 你說的對
Julius!
Julius!
Rochelle, everything I need to know about this man Rochelle,
我所了解的這個要在這兒住
for the next six months is right here.
六個月的男人資料都在這呢
Well, I got a bad feeling about this.
好吧, 不過我有不祥的預感
Feel on!
感覺去吧!
Now hold up, hold up.
等等, 等等
Books under the desk, eyes straight forward.
書都放進書桌, 眼睛直視前方
We're having a pop quiz.
我們要來個突擊測驗
Yes, I knew it.
好棒, 我就知道
Good luck, Swish!
祝你好運, 嗖嗖!
No talking.
不準講話
Julius, go up there and see what that man is doing.
Julius,上去看看那個人在干什么
Why don't you leave that man alone?
你能不能別管那個人了
I'm just trying to lay down for a few minutes
我只想在回去工作前
before I go back to work.
能打個幾分鐘的盹
Look, if I'm not getting any sleep,
聽著,要是我睡不好覺,
you're not getting any sleep.
你也甭想睡好
Now, that was mean.
這就是說
Taking sleep from my father
讓我老爸失去睡眠
was like taking ignorance from a rapper.
就像讓一個說唱歌手失去靈感一樣
Yeah?
誰呀?
It's Julius.
是Julius.
Hey, Mr. Julius, how you doing?
嘿,Julius先生, 有何貴干?
Hey... um...
嘿... 呃...
my-my wife said she heard sounds and it's keeping her up.
我的-我的老婆說她聽到了一些響聲 讓她一直睡不著
Sounds?
響聲?
I didn't hear anything.
我什么都沒聽見啊
Look... I, um...
聽著... 我, 呃...
You know what?
聽我說
If-if you hear something, just let me know.
如果-如果你聽見了什么,告訴我一聲
Will do, Mr. Julius.
會的,Julius先生
So what's he doing?
那么他在干嘛?
Nothing. Go to sleep.
什么都沒做 睡覺吧