
Do it!
加油
You got him! You got him!
你能打敗他!你能打敗他!
I only ever met one man I wouldn 't wanna fight.
我只遇見過一個我不想和他爭斗的人
I can't stop that.
我止不了血
Get out of here, you useless tit.
滾開吧,你個沒有的東西
When I met him, he was already the best cut man in the business.
我遇見他的時候 他已經是拳擊界最好的傷口護理師
Can you stop it?
你能止住嗎?
Started training and managing in the '60s, but he never lost his gift.
從60年代起就開始做訓練師和經理人 一直保持著高昂的熱情
No. 不行
Let me have a Iook at him.
我來看看他
He's fine. He's fine.
他沒事,他沒事
He ain't if you don't stop this bleeding.
如果你止不了血的話就不是沒事
I'II give you one more round.
我再給你一個回合
Seconds out. Let's go. What do we do? Tell me what to do.
時間到了,來吧 我們怎么辦?告訴我怎么辦
You Iet him hit you.
你讓他打你
Sometimes there's just nothing you can do.
有時你就是無能為力
Cut's too wide, too close to the bone.
傷口太深, 離骨頭太近
Maybe you got a severed vein
也許是斷了一條血管
or you just can 't get the coagulant deep enough.
或者你就是無法讓止血藥深入里面
Come on! Break. Break.
加油! 分開,分開
There are all kinds of combinations you come up against
在肌肉的不同層次
down in the different layers of meat
你會遇到各種不同的問題組合
and Frankie knew how to work every one.
而弗蘭基全都知道如何解決
That' s it! Come on! What are you doing?
對!加油! 你在做什么?
Knock him out, Willie!
打倒他,威利!
People love violence.
人們熱愛暴力
They'll slow down at a car wreck to check for bodies.
他們會在車禍現場 減慢車速查看死尸