
Could this be Pierce? - We're still working on that
這是Pierce嗎? - 我們還在查
Well, I only have the sketches to go by, so...
我們只能參照速寫...
Ectomorpheus, same basic phenotype
偏瘦 體型基本相同
Bottom line, could be him - I knew we couldn't leave her
很可能是他 - 我就知道我們少不了她
Run a worldwide blind check on that face, Bet you ten quid there's no match
全球數據庫掃描這張臉 我打賭沒有契合配對
Okay, but what case number do you want to book it under?
登記在哪個案子下呢?
Just run it - Do you really think it's Pierce?
只管掃描 - 你真覺得這就是Pierce嗎?
Run it. 查就是了
Get me Italian Interpol.
轉意大利國際刑警
I have a strange feeling that those two people over there are watching us
我總覺得那邊兩個人在監視我們
Do you know something? I think you're right
其實吧 我也這么覺得唉
Really? 真的?
You're paranoid, math teacher
老師 您有妄想癥哦
Memorize this face
記住這張臉
The train arrives in 10 minutes Stop him when he descends.
這趟火車10分鐘內抵達 一下車就攔住他
So, what are you doing all alone in the city of lovers?
你為何獨自來這個情人城轉悠?
Is there no one in your life?
沒有愛人嗎?
There was. - What happened?
曾有過 - 發生了什么?
She left me. - I'm sorry to hear that, Frank
她離開了我 - 真遺憾 抱歉 Frank
"Arrival at train station Venicia Santa Lucia in 10 minutes. End of the line"
"十分鐘后將到達終點 威尼斯的圣盧西亞火車站"
Guess I should go get my suitcase and stuff.
我得去拿行李了
Goodbye - Goodbye, thank you.
再見 - 再見 謝謝